Chapter 14

"a letter, really?" sojung-unnie groaned. "can't he do better?"

i shrugged as i sipped on my hot choco. "i did tell pd-nim to make seokjin write a letter, so..." i blew the steam away from my cup. "no biggie."

sojung-unnie groaned, "okay, so my problem is solved now, who's next?"

i shrugged again, tapping my fingers on the table. "yuna-unnie and yewon. i'm fixing up eunha-unnie's so..." i trailed off, glancing at the figures coming towards us.

they had broad shoulders and well-defined muscles—they must be boys.

"am i interrupting something?" the one on the right says. "i really need to speak with the both of you."

i glanced at the one on the left, wondering who he is. once i see the one piece wristband though, i raised an eyebrow.

"moonbin, who did you bring this time?" i drawl out, looking uninterested as both guys sat on the opposite sides.

moonbin shrugged and pulled his hood down. "jungkook-hyung wanted to talk to you about eunha-noona. i told him about your plan—"

"what plan?" sojung-unnie stared at me curiously. "how come i've never heard of this—"

"sush." i glared at her pointedly, "not now, unnie."

i breathed out as i leaned back on the chair, studying jungkook. "so, jungkook." i casually said, leaning forward a bit to look intimidating. "you want help regarding your relationship with my eunha-unnie?"

jungkook nodded, fiddling with his thumbs. "it's alright if you don't want to help, i've done too much and—"

"no shit, sherlock," i snorted, ignoring the glare that was thrown my way. "listen, i've organized this thing from top to bottom—of course i'll help you."

moonbin smirked and nudged jungkook. "i told you."

jungkook waved him off, "bin, not now. i seriously need sinb's help."

i smirked and leaned forward, resting my head into my palm. "tomorrow, then. at our practice room. 10 o'clock, sharp."

"can the miracle come true?"