Chapter 7

"pd-nim!" i scrambled to his office, panting. "please, hear me out for a bit—"

"sinb? what are you doing there?" he thundered, making me flinch.

"pd-nim... there's something that i wanted to talk to you about." i huffed, taking long strides to his table. "it's about the unnies."

pd-nim hummed, raising an eyebrow at me as sorted through the paperworks. "and what about them?"

i grinned at him, wiggling my eyebrows. "the solution to their problems are a bit easy—collaborations should work."

pd-nim looked intrigued and leaned forward, discarding his paperworks, tapping his fingers on the table. "continue."

i took a deep breath and started to tell him my plan.

"on the first half of 2016, we should have a collaboration with bangtan—convince jin to release a statement regarding his scandal, and then eunha-unnie and jungkook might reconcile with each other."

still humming, pd-nim leaned back and pinched the bridge of his nose. "and what about yuna and yerin?"

"yerin-unnie's fine—her problem has been solved." i nodded at his questioning look. "as for yuna-unnie....i know that the collaboration with bts will spark another controversy. if we could just collab with seventeen at the end of the year, yuna-unnie might own up and spurt out her feelings with dokyeom."

pd-nim sighed thoughtfully. "i'll go see what i can do—bang sihyuk might be able to approve that collaboration with bangtan. our only problem is sung soo." pd-nim nodded. "very well, sinb. your plan has to work."

i beamed at him, and he beamed back at me.

"it was a brightly shining time,
thankful like a clear summer rain."