Chapter 12

once i've stepped out of the company building, i broke down.

i was just trying to help them.. i chuckled bitterly. but i guess they don't even need my help to begin with.

realizing that i was blocking the way, i ran to where my feet would take me.

i occasionally bumped to some people on the way, but i didn't really care.

i just wanted to run away.

i wiped the tears from my eyes as soon as they appeared. i don't need this.

before long, i stared up at the building in front of me. i smiled.

entering the building, i smiled and waved at doyeon who seemed to pass by, "is moonbin here?"

she nodded, smiling back at me. "he's at the practice room with minhyuk. if i'm not mistaken, they're taking a break now."

i nodded gratefully at her, "thanks, doyeon-ah."

"anytime, unnie." she winked at me.

i just chuckled under my breath as i walked to the direction of the elevators—visiting moonbin has become a normal occurrence, and i'm pretty sure that by now, every staff of fantagio knows me.

people dispersed from the elevator, and i came in, pressing floor number 5.

i hummed under my breath as i tried to steel my nerves.

moonbin is my turning point.

deep breath. a sound. i'm not surprised when the elevator stops at floor 2.

a smiling face greets me, "eunbi-noona! what brings you here?"

i break into a grin immediately. "sanha? you've gotten taller!" i tiptoe and reach up to ruffle his hair. "seriously, beanpole, you have to stop growing." i huffed.

sanha just laughed as he pressed floor 6. he sees where i'm headed and smirks. "visiting moonbin-hyung, eh?"

i slap him on the arm and he whines, pouting. his cuteness makes me grin, though. i'm not regretting anything. "yoon sanha, i swear—"

the elevator doors open up and i mentally sigh i  relief. "we'll talk about this soon, you cheeky brat. see you around!"

i wink at him as i rush to the practice room.

without even knocking, i open the door, and i'm not surprised when i see moonbin and rocky panting.

moonbin notices me first. "eunbi? what are you doing here?"

he studies me, and i flinch at his gaze. a look of understanding passes his eyes. and i know that he knows what happened already.

"hyuk, why don't you catch up with sanha?" moonbin nudges minhyuk who's beside him. "from the looks of it, eunbi and i have a lot to talk about."

rocky nods wordlessly and gets out if the practice room.

moonbin opens his arms out to me and raises an eyebrow. "well?"

at those words, i rush to him as he locks his arms around me, my cold façade crumbling as i sob into his chest.

"my feeling, embracing the scent of the grass;
is pouringly being wet."