Chapter 15

"are you sure that this is a good idea?" sojung-unnie whispers, closing the door. "we might get caught."

i rolled my eyes and sat down at one of the chairs. "seriously, unnie. stop being a worrywart and let's just watch the show."

sojung-unnie huffed and plopped down to the chair beside me, looking at the screen intently.

"eunbi-yah!" jungkook rushed in to our practice room.

i smirked, noticing how nervous he is.

sheesh, you're gonna blow the cover, jeon jungkook. i rolled my eyes.

yewon, yerin-unnie and yuna-unnie seemed to giggle at her side.

"gosh, can't they at least be more subtle?" sojung-unnie hissed beside me. "they're gonna rip our heads off!"

i just rolled my eyes at sojung-unnie's dramatic acting and turned to face them just in time to see eunha-unnie grinning at jungkook, "hey, kooks, what's up?"

jungkook stopped in his tracks nervously and i resisted the urge to spring up and smack his head as he looks at yewon, yerin-unnie and yuna-unnie awkwardly.

"can you guys...give us privacy?" he asks nervously. "it won't take long."

at this point, sojung-unnie and i scoffed. seriously, this guy is bad at acting.

yuna-unnie seemed to smirked at eunha-unnie. eunha-unnie just glared at her.

the girls looked at each other and shrugged, standing up and leaving the practice room.

i mentally cheered. everything is going according to plan...

"will they hurry up?" sojung-unnie hisses. "this is gonna take forever."

"oh, shut up." i said, taking out the popcorn.

as soon as the door closes, jungkook turns to eunha-unnie. "i'm okay now, eunbi." he says, glancing at the cctv camera.

i huffed. way to be subtle.

"just hurry up, the both of you!" sojung-unnie hissed, grabbing a handful of popcorn and throwing it at the screen.

"i'm not cleaning that up." i declare, back still hunched and still looking at the screen.

eunha-unnie seemed confused.

jungkook probably sees her confused look and explains, "the thing you're waiting for. i'm ready, eunha."

sojung-unnie snorted. "is he gonna propose or something?!"

relief seemed to wash over eunha-unnie and she smiles, slightly tearing up. "jungkook..."

he rushes to eunha-unnie and throws his arms around her. "friends?"

at this point, none of us breathe.

eunha-unnie nuzzles her head to the crook of his neck. "friends."

sojung-unnie and i cheer, jumping around and spilling popcorn. but for once, none of us really cared.

i grinned widely.

four down, only one to go.

"looks to be a tear fallen from the heaven. i'll remember this."