[16] Roger Taylor

Roger was planning on asking you to become official

-/-

Freddie, John, and Brian thought of themselves as professional love experts, well, at least when it came to you and Roger they did.

They had given Roger tons of advice on what the proper way was to ask you out. After that was a success, they kept interfering with your relationship. However, you and Roger had no label, not yet.

Now, he was afraid he might've waited too long with asking you to be his officially. That being the reason why Roger, together with the boys, planned a somewhat more exceptional date than all the previous ones the two of you have had.

The date indeed turned out to be exceptional, only in a way Roger had not expected. As curious as John, Freddie and Brian were, they couldn't help but follow you and Roger on your date.

Halfway through the date, before the big question was asked, you had spotted them and they rudely interrupted your date, rudely according to Roger. You didn't mind though, because as far as you know, this date was like all others.

After that moment, they had tagged along with your walk through the park and the five of you called it a night early.

When all separated ways to go back home as quickly as possible, you had insisted that Roger should join the boys. To go with them instead of dropping you off at your apartment, all across town.

That was how the night ended for you and the four band members were together now, in their cozy home.

"So? Are you two a thing now?" Brian eagerly asked, excited for the two of you to finally be a couple.

"Damn fools! It's not like you gave me a chance now did you?" Roger said irritated, he gestured with his arms to make it clear the boys screwed up.

"What? We are innocent! We didn't do a thing," John said, he was dumbfounded. How could this be their fault?

Roger threw his head back while rubbing his forehead with his hands, trying to soothe the upcoming headache the boys were causing.

"You bloody creeps interrupted right before I wanted to ask!" Roger said, frustrated because he couldn't get to ask you after all his effort to make the evening special.

"We're terribly sorry, darling, we were simply very curious. And indeed fools might I add," Freddie admitted with guilt in his voice, he grinned at the last part, aiming to lighten the mood.

"Yes. Bloody fucking fools." Roger laughed and shook his head.

***

Comments are the best, so if you ever read a story that you love, just comment some reaction because that really inspires and motivates writers.