[20] Freddie + Brian

You asked if someone could teach you how to play an instrument

-/-

Brian was currently teaching you how to play guitar. He clapped in his hand loudly, dragging you out of your extremely concentrated trance. You looked up and saw Brian stare at the sheet music. "Alright, let's try it one more time, from the start." Brian ordered. You nodded, aligning your fingers at the correct places.

"One two-," Brian clapped, but stopped when Freddie stood next to him, his hands in his waist.

You waved at Freddie, giving him a small smile, which he returned.

However, Freddie's attitude changed when he turned to Brian. His smile turned into a scowl.  "What's going on?" Freddie asked, chin lifted up high.

Brian pointed at you. "I'm teaching [your name] how to play guitar," he said and showed Freddie the sheet music of 39'.

"Well, I was going to teach [your name] how to play bass. We agreed that I would do that today." Freddie said and turned around to grab a bass guitar.

"Well, [your name] asked me if I could teach her some basics while waiting for your arrival," Brian grumbled, "since you should have been here at 3:00, and meanwhile it's 4:45." Brian said cockily, looking on his watch to read the time.

You quietly watched the two boys bicker, making drumming sounds on the guitar by tapping it softly.

"I had business to attend to." Freddie said, now looking at you, apologizing in some sort.

Brian lifted an eyebrow, thinking it was a dickhead thing to do, showing up so late to a meet up.

"I am here now, darling. Off you go." Freddie shooed Brian away, literally pushing him towards the exit of the room. "Can't I stay?" Brian asked, nonetheless letting Freddie push him away.

"No. It's my time now." Freddie mumbled to him, making sure you wouldn't hear him.

You didn't hear anything, you were just wondering where this sudden rivalry came from.

Freddie opened the door. "Goodbye Brian." He beamed.

"Oh that won't be ne-" you interjected, but Brian was pushed out of the room completely and the door was shut, by Freddie. "-cessary." You finished with a sigh.

Freddie twirled around and clapped his hands. "Let us begin, shall we?" Freddie asked, more happy than ever.

***

Would you rather get guitar lessons from Brian or bass lessons from Freddie?

Yes it should've been John but the gif was there and Freddie can also play bass so why not eh?