[1] Roger Taylor

You are a recorder person

-/-

"Ask him to do the last sentence he sang one more time. Let him put more feeling into it, he has to persuade us that he has experience with it." Freddie suggested, he was walking behind you, sitting down was not something he liked to do.

"Rog, can you do the, uhm, 'I still love you' again, but make us believe that you truly are in love with someone. Someone who doesn't love you back or someone who can't love you back," you explained in the microphone.

Roger gulped, he could definitely do that. He embraced himself and waited for the tape to start. This time he put all his emotion into singing as you had explained. An image of the person he loved so deeply, clearly displayed in his mind.

You watched the boy sing the line, he sang with a soft voice and all his high notes were perfect, he made it very believable that he loved someone.

"How was that?" Roger waited for you, or someone to give him advice, what didn't come.

Behind you on the couch was Brian who nodded. "Exactly that."

You pressed the button and spoke into the microphone, "that was beautiful Roger."

"Not nearly as beautiful as you," he said with a small smile, barely audible but you still heard it. Roger seemed to have forgotten that you can hear everything he says, he doesn't have to press a button for it.

You turned around to check if Freddie, Brian, and John heard it. Seeing the look on their faces, they sure did. John smiled sweetly at you, Brian had his eyebrows raised with a smile too, and Freddie was grinning widely.

"Oh shut up." you blushed and turned back to find Roger staring at you, a small smile across his face. You couldn't help but return the smile as your cheeks reddened even more.

***

Do you know which song they're recording?

What's your favorite Queen song?

Show some love or give me feedback please!