[19] Roger Taylor

You were in a relationship with Roger

You were in a relationship with Roger. You went out for a night with friends.

-/-

Unbeknownst to Roger, you had drunken a wee bit too much when you went out with your friends. You weren't drunk, but tipsy was not the right word to describe your state of mind either.

After your friends and you had left the bar, you whined to them about how much you missed Roger. The one sober friend dropped you off at the pub he had to perform in.

"I'm sorry darling, but I have to go," your friend told you from the car, you had exited the vehicle already and wanted to rush to your boyfriend. "Just make sure you go to Roger and not to anyone else okay?"

"Yup!" You said, popping the p with a big grin on your face.

The car drove off and you twirled around. Once you spotted the van from your boyfriends band, you started skipping to it happily.

You walked around the opened back doors of the car and mumbled a cheerful hello.

"Baby? What're you doing here, I thought you were going to a pub with some of your mates." Roger said confused, happy that you were here but confused. You started to happily explain tonight, slurring your words here and there and not always making sense. Roger brought a bottle of beer to his lips to take a sip and listened to your story.

He nodded in between while you finished explaining why you were here. With wide gestures you started telling him yet another story, a silly story about an even that had occurred in the pub earlier.

Roger watched you fondly. You were laughing really hard by now, one hand placed on your stomach as you covered your mouth with the other one. You opened your eyes to find Roger staring at you with a dazed smile.

You stopped laughing promptly and frowned at your boyfriend. "Why aren't you laughing? It was funny." you pouted your lips and slumped down next to Roger.

"Sorry, love," Roger apologized as he swung his arm around your shoulder and pressed a kiss on your hair.

"S'okay if you didn't find it funny." You shrugged and fumbled with his denim jacket.

Roger mumbled something what made you look up to him. You nudged his side to encourage him to continue speaking.

"I didn't exactly listen to you, I just watched you talk." Roger confessed.

You gasped exaggeratedly as you sat up by pushing yourself up, using Roger's body to actually do so. Roger chuckled when you started hitting his chest.

"Meanie. Should've listened. Was very very funny." You stated and continued hitting his chest.

Roger's hands enveloped yours, he pulled you close and kissed you for a few second, when you parted he rested his forehead against yours. A low laugh escaped his lips and pecked your lips softly and swiftly, the kind of kissed you loved receiving.

"I am sure it was, love."

***

what other (old) bands do you like?

I promise I'll write the other members soon too but I've at least ten written and finished Roger imagines ready to be published so yeah... ((: