[21] Roger Taylor

Roger and you went a weekend away

-/-

The instant you opened the door of the car you were greeted with a freezing breeze, but since you hadn't smelled fresh air in a long period you wanted to embrace it and be able to always have access to the scent and refreshing atmosphere. You endured the cold, your coat being the reason why you were able to withstand the harsh wind.

You took the luggage from the trunk of the car and made your way inside the house. You heard the soft crackling of the fireplace and that was the source of warmth in the barn. It managed to warm up every corner of the house, from the farthest rooftop, all the way down to the stone basement.

You installed yourself rather quickly and took off your coat to put down the suitcases. "Rog where are you?" You called out for him. When you got no response you walked back outside. The cold winter air hit your now exposed skin what made you shiver, you were too lazy to fetch your coat and wanted to get Roger to come inside quickly.

"Rog?" You laughed to yourself when you saw him trying to pet a rooster.

"Hello there, you beastie." Roger petted, well more attempted to pet the rooster. The animal reacted more aggressive than Roger expected, he retracted his arm and startlingly leaned back.

Still laughing, you walked over to him and tugged the sleeve of his coat. "Come inside, will you? It is so chilly out here." You asked him with slightly clattering teeth.

"Darling, why did you leave the house with no jacket on?" He pulled you closer to his chest and engulfed you in his grip. He wrapped the coat he was wearing around your body as you snaked your arms behind his back, still inside of his coat.

You answered with a shrug when you felt his hands on your thighs, signaling you to jump. After obeying, he pressed his cold lips against your warm ones, the cold didn't matter right now.

He began walking back to the barn, still carrying you in his arms while you showered him with small kisses.

***

do you wanna get married?