[4] Roger Taylor

You are in a relationship with Roger

-/-

Every now and then you tagged along with Roger to go to the studio. You were getting some drinks for everyone as they practiced.

"Everyone up on the stage, come on, up!" Brian clapped in his hands to gain attention.

After complaining for a while they did as they were told, waiting for what's coming.

The moment you entered the room you were met with the sound of people stomping their foot twice, and clapping one time after.

The sound was amazing, it echoed through the whole studio, you smiled automatically by just listening to it.

"What're you guys doing?" You asked and put the drink down on the coffee table.

"Babe, you're back!" Roger exclaimed and stopped with clapping and stomping, the others did too and Brian turned to you.

"I wanted to try out this new thing where the audience can perform the song with us. They'll be the source of the song," Brian explained and took a sip of his drink.

"Let me join!" You said and walked to the podium, because of your excitement you didn't watch where you were going and tripped over the carpet. You steadied yourself by waving your arms around dramatically, you didn't end up falling but it was a close call.

When you looked up you saw everyone staring at you. Brian had cocked his head slightly to one side, John was laughing to himself quietly and Roger smiled brightly at you.

"What?" You coughed and walked to them as if nothing happened.

"You are so cute." Roger offered you his hand to help you up on stage.

John smiled smugly at the boy next to him. "Rog, you must really be in love to find that cute."

Roger shrugged as he kept watching you with a smile, "guess I really am then."

***

Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody? If yes, more than once?

I'm in love with the movie.