[8] John Deacon

You are married to John and have a daughter together

-/-

"Are you John Deacon's partner?" A staff member asked and tapped your shoulder.

"Yes, that's me." You smiled and looked down at Leah.

You read his name tag and saw his name was Tom. Tom pointed to a paper on a clipboard, handing you a pen. "You mind signing here? We need confirmation from everyone's who is backstage." He explained, calmly.

You glanced at Leah, who was gripping onto your hand with her small one. "Uhm yeah sure." You let go of Leah and took the pen and clipboard. Before you could give it back, Tom pointed to another form. "Can you sign here for your daughter? Name, date of birth and your signature please."

You nodded and quickly scribbled down the wanted information. "Here you go," you said and smiled sweetly while handing back the clipboard.

Tom thanked you and walked away. Your hand reached for Leah again, but to your surprise, you didn't feel her hand reaching up to grab yours.

"Leah?" Your eyes shot around, trying to catch a glimpse of the toddler.

The panic that was building up inside your body was replaced with relief soon after. Leah was currently walking on the stage, approaching her dad.

"Bugger," you mumbled.

You pushed past people in the coulisses and excused yourself as you accidentally stomped on someone's foot.

Once you reached the podium, Leah was already standing next to John. You decided to not take her away from there, not yet.

"Daddy!"

John suddenly felt something tug his jeans. The sweet soft voice of his daughter was barely audible with the loud music blasting through the speakers.  

Once he looked down his smile grew and the proud father automatically stopped playing. His band members looked at him with annoyance. However, when they saw John crouching down to pick up his daughter they stopped playing and signing too.

The crowd didn't complain and watched the scene in awe.

John lifted Leah up and rested her on his hip. He saw you standing in the coulisse and waved you over. "Wave hello to your fans sweetie," John said to Leah. He gently waved her arm and brought her closer to the microphone in case she wanted to say something.

John pressed kisses all over Leah's face. Her giggles could be heard through the whole stadium, making the crowd coo at the sound.

You laughed and finally reached the two. Leah made grabby hands towards you and John laid her in your arms. He smiled and kissed you lovingly before you turned around.

"Bye-bye!" Leah waved to her dad as the two of you walked away, and the crowd broke out in cheers.

The biggest amount of money was made in those two minutes.

***

Wig, 1K reads??!!

Daddy John is too sweet.