[17] Everyone

You are Queen's fifth member

-/-

The five of you lived together. It was an extraordinary house. You couldn't even call it a house, it was a mansion, a beautiful house in the outskirts of London.

Instead of just having five bedrooms and one bathroom, it had twelve bedrooms and ten bathrooms. To say you guys had a good life was an understatement.

The band was incredibly successful and all of you enjoyed every moment of every show, press tour and photo shoot. You adored everything you did together, actually.

Today was another day of press. Media were gathered around for a very exclusive interview. It was hosted in the mansion, albeit only the living room, so you were able to maintain at least some privacy.

"Doesn't it get lonely in such a big house?" A young interviewer asked. He had been scribbling down notes quietly for the whole time yet he had noticed him from the start. He was outstandingly gorgeous, but very reserved and ambitious about his job. You saw him gathering the courage to ask a a question a whole ago and when it finally was his turn, you decided to give him an interesting answer. One that won't make him regret speaking up.

"Truly, you would think that, darling." Freddie began, mesmerized by the young man's beauty. "But our bedrooms are right next to each other. We practically live in only one wing of the mansion."

You smiled at his polite response, Freddie had noticed the nervousness of the young man too. Still you weren't satisfied with his ander. You wanted to give the reporter something more special, something all the press would be talking about.

"There's also another reason why we are never lonely," you chuckled, putting your hands on Rogers and John's shoulder. You stood behind them and smirked. "These two here sneak around at night usually. I might have my own bedroom but I never sleep alone."

After that last sentence left your mouth, the arms of at least ten other interviewers raised in an instance. You turned your attention to the young interviewer. He was smiling a little as he probably quoted you.

John and Roger turned around. John lifted his hand from his current position, "D'you really have to do that, [your name]?"

"Did you really just expose us in front of the media like that?" Roger asked softly, baffled that you spilled that secret. He looked at you and you saw he was amused.

You scrunched your nose and grinned, "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" You whisper shouted.

Brian and Freddie laughed at you. They liked seeing you joke around. You were the one who always broke the tension and lightened up the mood. And you succeeded at that once again.

***

i kinda like this one.

what's your zodiac sign and do you identify with its traits?