:Chapter 7:

Annie yawned as she leaned on Spyke’s bare arm, pulling the blanket she had been gently wrapped up in for seemingly hours tighter around her body. She gently placing her sock covered feet on the coffee table, trying her best not to kick over the leftovers from the previous night. “Yo… Spyke?” She muttered nudging the urchin next to her. “You awake man?”

Spyke moaned as he groggily lifted his head up, wiping the sleepiness out of his exposed eye. “Now I am…” He rolled his shoulders as he looked down at Annie, boredom glazing her blue eyes. “Wot’s the matter, love? What time is it?”

Annie sighed, pulling out her phone that was tucked away in her pocket. “It’s like… 5:30-ish dude. You’ve been out for like six hours.” She gently hugged his forearm, blushing softly. “We’ve been watching movies all day.”

He chuckled, gently pushing Annie away from him, examining her face in the dim light. “Well… it seems like you were the one who did all the one doing all of the watching, love. I just kinda… dozed, y’know?” He smiled, hearing a small giggle escape Annie’s lips. “But that really doesn’t matter… What matters is if you feel better.” He cocked his head to the side, letting out a hum as he scanned the caked on tear stains on her cheeks. “So… Do you?”

Annie weakly smiled, giving him a small nod. “Y-Yeah.” She muttered. “I definitely feel better than I did this morning.”

“Das good.” He slurred as he stood up, stretching out his back, his shins gently bumping the coffee table. “I guess that means we can get to practicin’ now, right?”

Annie stood up, gently tossing the portion of the blanket that wrapped around her onto the couch. “I suppose…” She placed her hands on her hips and rolled her shoulders. “We’re going to need to move the furniture around a bit so you could have a bit more room. You mind helping out?”

Spyke turned to Annie, giving her a wide grin. “Sure, thing!” He nodded walking over to the armrest of the couch closest to him. “Should we start by movin’ the sofa first, love?” Annie hummed in response, quickly moving to the side of the couch that was adjacent to Spyke.

Before they proceed to move the couch, Annie noticed something on Spyke’s tank top, catching her a bit off guard, releasing her end of the couch and walking over to the urchin, making him release his grip on his end. “Hm…?” He hummed as the anemone walked up to him. “Somefin botherin’ you love?”

“I-It’s your shirt.” Annie pointed at the black garment of clothing. “It has stains all over it.”

Spyke quickly looked down at his shirt, noticing that were stains all over it. All of which were from the leftovers he and Annie indulged themselves on for lunch earlier that day. He sighed, his shoulders subtly drooping. “Shit.” He sighed. “This was my only shirt too…” he scoffed as he stretched out the fabric to examine the stains at full. “You think you have anything to get these stains out?”

Annie nodded. “I might have something that could help. But…” Annie walked closer to Spyke, pulling his shirt down. “Don’t take it off yet. Please .” She looked away, her cheeks a soft shade of red. “I’ve already seenenough of your body t-today…”

Spyke blushed at her pleads, but obliged anyways, releasing the cloth from his grip. “Well what are we going to do then?”

Annie stood there in thought for a moment, before grabbing Spyke by one of his wrists and dragged him down to the store floor of the building, picking up her boots on the way out. Spyke just stared forward, his long legs easily keeping up with Annie and her significantly shorter ones. He gulped, feeling his bare feet graze against the concrete of the sidewalk outside. “A-Annie! What are you doing there love!?”