Chapter 2

Skylar~

"Damnit Evans! That's it! Get out! OUT!"

"Aw come on Graham, give me second chance. Well, third or something by now. What number are we one? Four? Seven? I'm not really sure mate."

"Don't push it Evans. Don't. Just get out, now. I don't need you beating up any more of my students."

"Hey! You don't know anything. Fuck you and your school!"

And with that, I was officially thrown out of school nine hundred seventy six. Just kidding, that's a lot of schools to even find let alone get myself thrown out of. Although my track record for getting kicked out was pretty impressive though, nothing to laugh at really. Or maybe it was laughable...it depends on the person you ask really.

Anyway, I left that school, whatever the name was, in the same old fashion I'd left all the other ones; cool walk out of the front doors while people watched and whispered, classical movie style exit. Just kidding, again. I'm not that awesome. I'm just your typical troublemaker with a smart mouth and a knack for getting kicked out of schools. In all plainness, I just walked out like any other normal person ditching school in the middle of the school day except I wasn't coming back this time.

Throwing on a pair of sunglasses and pulling out keys from my pocket, I make my way across the parking lot to where my bike is. Throwing one leg over, I bring the motorcycle to life with a roar. Just sitting there for a moment, I reply to a couple texts before slipping my phone back into my pocket. Revving the engine, I pull out of the lot and flew down the street like there was a fire after me.

Flying through the streets, I zip past street after street hardly slowing down. I'm rather pissed off, it's not even my fault that I got into that fight but because of my particular track record I was always on the edge of being tossed out of school. Whatever, I didn't like it much there anyway. Maybe I'll like the next school better. Pushing those thoughts aside, I pull up in front of huge gates and smack a button off to the side. I hate these gates, they are tacky and annoying. "It's me, open up" I mutter. A second later, I can hear the gears turning slowly, opening the huge gates.

As soon as there was enough space for me to fit through, I shoot forward and down the stupidly long driveway. Swinging the bike around, I park it in the garage and shut the vehicle down. Hopping off, I give the bike a pat and smile. "Thank you and sleep well." I say cheerfully before leaving and walking over to the front steps. Climbing them two at a time, I make my way up to the large house and entered slowly. Peering around the large door frame, I glance around, listening for a moment before walking in and shutting the door quietly. I look around again to double check before turning to slink up to my room.

"Hold it right there! Did you seriously get kicked out of another school?!" a male voice thunders behind me. Footsteps followed, loud and clanky, not at all smooth and quiet. 'Damn, so fuckin close' I think to myself as I slowly swing around on my heels, straightening up and looking at the man I supposedly call Dad. Taking a slow and deep breath, I force a smile, not in the mood to really deal with this at the moment.

"Ah, hello Father. Yes, yes I did. Does Mother know as well? Better tell her soon, I'll be off in my room if you need me. Please don't need me, I'll catch you later. Goodbye." I quickly greet and dismiss myself. Quickly turning around, I dart up the staircase and shoot down the hall into my room before I could get yelled at. I much prefer it when my lovely parents weren't paying attention to what I was doing.

Falling dramatically onto my bed, I whip out my phone and just lay on my back. Eventually my eyes fell shut and I drift off into a silent sleep. The next time my eyes fall upon the dull ceiling of my room, is later that evening and I'm alone in a huge house. Slowly sitting up, I let out a lazy yawn and glance around my dark room. The only source of light comes from the hallways as it spills into my room. Looking at the thin strand of light for a moment, my mind wanders before I close the box in my head and get up.