Chapter 17

Skylar~

Friday's shopping trip was about the most excitement I got for the rest of the weekend. Kidding, students began to reappear over Saturday and Sunday which meant two things. One, annoying the hell out of Paris and two, sleeping around with girls. And teasing boys, so okay maybe three things.

I wake up Saturday, rested and ready to get into some shit. After making food in the mini kitchen, I sit on my couch munching on it as I think about what particular activity I wanted to partake in for the day. For whatever reason, my mind drifts over to Vanessa as I vaguely wonder what she's up to for the day. No doubt she was just off in her room doing whatever the hell popular girls do. Maybe her friends were back and they were gossiping, who knows.

As my mind drifts around some more, the most recent challenge pops up into my head. While not an official one, I was more than okay with trying to get Miss Vanessa Wellington into my bed. But this case was a special one, unlike previous girls. There was finally someone who was going to put up a fight and be a challenge. Ironic it was Miss Popular as much as it was. Maybe Paris should be after Vanessa, that'd be quite the project. That girl was straight as a pole and impossible to have a decent conversation with. Paris aside, I needed a plan for Vanessa.

There wasn't much I really knew about her, just rumors and whatever I got from interacting with her. She was snarky, witty, sarcastic, hella popular, and untouchable. I'd been thinking on ways to try and find things out about Vanessa. She was a tricky girl. There was so much out there, it was hard to know what was true and what wasn't without really asking the girl herself or those around her who knew her well. Apparently no one in the school dared to go against her, not even Paris which was rather surprising. I would've figured of all people to try and face off with Miss Untouchable, it'd be the schools annoying student president. Apparently not. Was I missing something here?

With limited information about the girl I was after, I really couldn't do much. "Turning the charm on" was one thing but without the right tools, there wasn't much I could do. At least, not with Wellington over here. Any other girl, sure, probably.

An idea jumps into my head after a few more minutes of pondering various things. Getting up, I move over to my desk and boot up the desktop and flip open my laptop. Logging in, I go to the school's website thinking maybe it would have something there. However, I don't find much about the students, nothing worthwhile that is. It was just a bunch of general information like sporting events, festivals that were held, holiday breaks and so on.

A puff of hair flies from my lips in annoyance as I leave that and lean back in my chair in thought. There wasn't anything I could get from looking at the general system. I drum my fingers against my desk thoughtfully, I could think of one thing, but it was a bit illegal. It would probably produce results though.

"Ah whatever," I decide aloud. Picking up my phone, I scroll through my contact list before finding who I wanted. It doesn't take long for them to pick up.

"Hello Stevyn speaking"

"Hey Vyn, I need to you to hack into this site for me. Sending you the coordinates now."

"What for, kid? You know my fee ain't cheap"

I roll my eyes as I hit enter on my laptop, sending the basic schools website to him. He'd know how to get into the main system somehow from there. All the guy needed was a couple things and almost always could then get into pretty much anything he wanted. Having a guy like him around was a bit of a gamble considering he could probably get into my things but whatever, in his world, money was the ruler.

"I'm rich so shut up and just get into like, student records or whatever then send all the info back to me." I finally respond.

He chuckles, "Whatever, wire me half now and half later. Usual price." he says before ending the call. I roll my eyes but get to work on wiring him half the payment. I can't say this was my smartest idea for various reasons but what's done is done.