Chapter 3

Skylar~

The school tour went just fine, it took about two hours to get through everything and by the time it was near done, I was ready to knock someone out so I could take a nap. What school tour takes two freaking hours!? I swear Paris is making this tour long as hell just to piss me off. It's ridiculous. Everywhere we go, students are whispering among themselves and looking in our direction. I haven't a clue what they know about me but I do know things out in the media were minimal since a lot of it is hidden away thanks to my parents' money.

Looks and stares are nothing new to me and honestly, I don't really care what they did or didn't know about me. No one would know what really happened and it was going to stay that way. Instead, I went about, smiling or smirking as I shamelessly flirt with the females and mock the poor males as we make our way around the huge school. I'd stopped paying attention Paris and her babbling a long time ago as we walk around.

Time to time when Pairs would yell at me to pay attention, I'd turn my merciless flirting or teasing onto her which was always fun for me. Poor Felix tried to keep her and I from clashing to much but that usually didn't end well for him. Poor boy. I had to admit though, the school wasn't that bad. It wasn't a rich private one for nothing that was for sure. Huge grand halls, nice kept classrooms, plenty of supplies and materials at their finest.

The longer we kept walking around, the more annoyed I got with the uniform. It was stiff and everything was tied up prim and proper, definitely not my style. I end up lagging behind as we make our way through some main halls, finally coming to a slow stop with a loud groan. Setting the guitar case down next to me as Paris glances over her shoulder, I unbutton my jacket and push the sleeves up my arms. With a scowl that could terrorizes children, Miss Priss stomps over to me, asking what I was doing.

"Please London, these things are terrible. I'm just fixing it some." I answer waving her off. Honestly, gods forbid I be allowed breathe in this horrid uniform. Tugging at my tie, I loosen it quite a bit so it could pretty much be pulled off over my head. Next up were the top buttons which I undo, pulling my shirt up some to loosen it. Finding that look weird, I just pull it completely out and stretch lazily. "Man, if only I had my other shoes." I murmur more to myself than the other two.

Running a hand through my hair and ruffling it a bit, I got rid of the annoying neatness of it, making it messy but in a sexy way. With that, I decide that this was good enough for now. If Paris was blowing her top at this, wait till she discovers my altered uniform on Monday.

Smiling I grab the case again and straighten up, ignoring Paris's look as she glares holes into my head. "Now! That's enough walking and I'm getting bored. Show me my room." I demand. Paris just stands there with a glare that could so kill."Come on, show me the was London, I don't have all day."

~~~

Waking up the next day, I just lay there looking up at the dull ceiling of my room as I process where I am. Right...this place. Ugh. Groaning, I roll out of bed, landing on the floor lightly as I grumble to myself. I'm still not pleased about being sent here but what can I do? I figure I might as well try and make the best of it, see how long it took to get myself kicked out of here.

Jumping up, I swiftly make my way into my bathroom, taking a speedy shower. Padding out wrapped in a towel, I rummage around for a moment, looking for some clothes. Finding some dark ripped jeans, I pull those on before finding a loose t shirt and my favorite leather jacket. It is probably unneeded but I prefer to wear it anyway.

Grabbing my phone, keys and wallet, I leave my room and make my way outside. Once outside however, I get lost looking for the cafeteria. It is annoying when all the buildings look the same and feel a million miles away.