Chapter 1

((Again, I don't own any pictures being used in this story, they belong to their rightful owners.))

**4 years later**

You had that dream again.

You've been dreaming that same event over and over ever since your father injected you with his damn creation.

But what bugged you even more was that you were so sleepy the whole time that the memory was such a blur. But honestly, your memories of you and your father were a blur to begin with.

Your father worked for Umbrella as a researcher and you were a girl trying to get through college. He would find  time to come home to spend time with his family, but he feared for you and your mother's safety and decided that you all should keep your identities a secret. It took alot of time but you were able to play off as strangers.

All your life you felt that going to college was such a waste of time. At first you wanted to help your father but after seeing him live in fear, what's good about being a researcher?

The tomboy in you wanted to be a cop, a soldier, an agent, or whatever job that requires guns. You just wanted a little excitement in your life but because you were almost done with college, you didn't want to waste the tuition put into it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Your eyes slowly opened at the annoying ringing sound in your room.

You- "grrrr...Shut Up.."

You slowly get up annoyed and walk over to your small dresser to turn off your alarm.

You- "3 am?....why the hell did it ring so damn early?"

You then looked over at your calendar and realized what day it was. Its been 4 years since the death of your father.

You felt sad the day you found out that your father had left without saying goodbye. Ever since your father became a researcher, you two hadn't spent much time together. You knew that keeping your identities a secret would mean very little visits and very little bonding time but it still made you feel empty and lonely.

You had your mother growing up but one day she stepped out and just disappeared from the face of the earth. You asked your father if he knew anything about her disappearance but he would always ignore the topic.

After your father's death, you just decided to disappear as well because nothing in this world mattered to you anymore. You faked your own death, and began training yourself in hand to hand combat and with different guns that you stole from gun shops (hehehehehe).

You knew your mother and father would be very disappointed in you because you're becoming the person they didn't want you to be, but all you wanted to do right now was to keep your father's promise, and its very hard to do that if you're defenseless and weak.

During the training you heard about the Viral Outbreak in Raccoon City and decided to put your training to the ultimate test.

You went and killed infected people left and right until a certain someone noticed your actions. You then started working with other facilities as an agent and being sent to others as well.

So many different facilities you were transferred to but they were all after the same thing, The Cure For Humanity, and surely enough, you were "helping" them find it. It didn't bother you though, the clueless they were the better, you actually found it hilarious.

But the only problem to your little game is that your new boss is THE Albert Wesker.

You feared the day that he finally sees right through you, but you knew when that day comes.....YOU'LL BE READY.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You- "UGH!! I thought I already turned it off!"

You quickly reached over the small dresser to unplug the clock but the beeping didn't stop.

You- "It's official...I've completely lost my mind."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You look over and noticed that your watch was the one that was beeping.

You- "oh.."

You walked over to look at the watch and saw the devil's name on the screen.

You groaned in annoyance, ever since you got transferred to Wesker its been nothing but bullsh*t. He would always send you on suicide missions with dumb ass people just to find that stupid cure. You even started to wonder if he's even waiting for the day you decided to quit, because he REALLY knew how to push your buttons.

You then clicked on the answer button to find Wesker's image on the small screen.

Wesker- "Finally awake I see...have you forgotten my orders already Miss (Y/N)?"

You- "Wesker my morning doesn't start for another 4 hours..."

Wesker- "Your morning starts when I say it does."

You- "what do you want from me Wesker?"

Wesker- "Punctuality, is what I want from you my dear."

You- "You say that like I show up when I feel like it."

Wesker- "Your presentation says so."

You- "You asked me to join you on your search for the cure and here I am."

Wesker- "I recruited you because of your outstanding field reports and combat training. Never have I expected an agent with such high recommendations to be a girl who spends most of her time counting sheep."

You- "hey, don't you dare underestimate my ability to get ready in under a minute and show up on time. All while my alarm rings 10 minutes before my clock-in time."

Wesker- "your ego knows no bounds Miss (Y/N), just get here when its time, I have a new assignment for you and your team."

You- "You mean the team that ALWAYS puts us in deep sh*t?"

Wesker- "Just. Get. Here."

After the call got disconnected, you groaned and wondered why Wesker hasn't fired you yet, or killed you...whichever came first. You then plugged your clock back and went back to sleep.

You- "I gotta learn how to turn off that damn watch..."