Chapter 13

((A/N: So I would like to take a moment to say that my story is #1 on both Resident Evil and Albert Wesker and I am so happy for it, but this story would've been nothing if it weren't for all of you, thank you all so much!! 😁))

(Your POV)

I went back to my college's dorm after Wesker had helped me get away from the other Umbrella agents.

Once I got to my room, I saw that my roommate was still out so I locked the door behind me and plumped onto my bed.

I was so damn tired today.

Not tired like sleepy but tired of fighting for what I feel is right. I've been doing this ever since my second year of college and I grow wearied of it.

Damn him.

I don't know what the f*ck happened to my father.

He was my hero growing up.

He had influenced me so much that I wanted to become just like him when I grew up.

Want to know why?

Because I was naïve.

I only looked up to him because my mother made him sound like he was a man willing to save the world. But it all turned out to be lies just so I wouldn't grow up to hate him, but now I wished I did. My mom knew what she got herself into when she married him, and now she is gone. There's not a single day that I don't think about my mom.

But in a way it was all my fault.

I knew something was up because the moment I started college I have not heard back from her. I would text her and call her and nothing. I would even leave her voicemails until her inbox was full. I grew so worried that I decided to come back home once I was done with my first semester only to find my house empty. 

I wanted to know what happened to my mom so I went to go look for dad, but I wasn't able to access the Umbrella Corporation.

Not even mentioning my father's name helped me get in and I started to grow desperate.

That is until HE helped me.

Albert Wesker.

He was the only one who was completely honest with me from the start.

And even thought I shouldn't, I admired him for that.

He snuck me into the lab and he showed me files about my mother.

I was competely heart broken when I saw the footage of my mom being forced to be my dad's test subject. Not only that but his damn cure failed and now there is no way to change her back.

Ever since that day, my father became my enemy. He took everything from me and now I want to take everything that he has worked for.

Wesker told me that he already has a plan but he didn't want to tell me. But the damn suspense is killing me!