Chapter 5

I knew one day I would get caught, but I didn't think it would be this soon. If it was anyone else yeah, I could handle it but someone from my team? ugh. 

Tilly was always the quick one, not only with guns but with communication. If she found something out, Wesker is already on the other end listening. I just hoped that I still have time to finish her off before she dials him.

You- "What are you doing here Tilly?"

Tilly- "I searched the library and found an open door to a secret passage, and coincidently enough, I find you. Not only that, but I saw that thing turn human after he took a bite out of you. Coincidence? I think not..."

You- "...That proves nothing."

Tilly- "Ohm because according to Wesker, The Cure is known to cure any virus in the world. New or not, it could adapt to any virus in order to kill it without killing the host. And seeing how this man turned back to human after tasting your blood, I think it speaks for itself."

You- "So what? you're going to kill me now?"

Tilly- "That was the plan...but first I needed to know something....why are you collecting another virus?"

You- "Because Wesker told me to. Jealous?"

Tilly- "As a matter of fact..I am."

I wanted to laugh so hard right there. Tilly has always tried winning over Wesker but he obviously sees nothing in her. She always wanted to be one of Wesker's favorite ever since he got rid of Excella, but we all know he got rid of her because he's a bastard and doesn't care about people.

Tilly- "Why does Wesker always want to see YOU after we all leave The Gathering Room? Why do you ALWAYS get dropped off first? And not only that, but your starting point is much closer compared to everyone else's."

You- "Wow, jealous much?"

Tilly- "All I'm saying is that I should be the favorite, not you."

You- "Tilly, even you should know by now that Wesker has no favorites..."

Tilly- "Oh? then why does he always send you to go get Virus Samples?"

You- "You knew about that?"

Tilly- "I do now..."

Dammit, I'm telling you she's quick. I suddenly saw her pull out her phone and I stepped closer, Tilly doing the same.

You- "What are you planning to do with that?"

Tilly- "oh you know, call Wesker and let him know that The Cure has been with us the whole time."

You- "I'll put a bullet through your head before your thumb reaches the dial."

Tilly- "So touchy (Y/n), and here I thought we were friends."

You- "Not likely, this whole working with Wesker thing is just a ruse to keep the cure hidden."

Tilly- "Is that right? Then tell me (y/n), why is The Cure so important to you?"

You- "that's none of your damn business."

Tilly- "The way I see it..."

Tilly then turned on her phone's screen to start dialing.

Tilly- ".....it's very much our business."

You- "our?"

Tilly smirked and suddenly I see her thumb about to push the CALL button.  From the corner of my eye I found the nearest object within reach, which ended up being an old beaker. So I swiftly grabbed it to throw it at her but she quickly used the butt of her rifle to break it.