Chapter 14

You- "Albert..."

Wesker walked into the room and had his gun pointed at (F/N). 

(F/N)- "What the hell do you want with my daughter?.."

Wesker- "I need her to help get rid of that damn creation you call a cure."

(F/N)- "You want to get rid of it?! But you helped me create it!!"

Wesker- "And now that its done, I wish to obliterate it.."

I slowly got up to my feet and tried to find a way out of the room, careful not to make a sound to make my father turn towards me.

(F/N)- "You idiot...We put so much time into making this miracle and you just want to get rid of it?! If that was your plan then why didn't you do it BEFORE I finished it?..."

Wesker- "Because some other idiot might try to pick up where you left off."

(F/N)- "After everything I had done for you...this is how you thank me.."

Wesker- "No one is thanking you (F/N), that cure will ruin everything I want to accomplish."

(F/N)- "Ruin what exactly?"

Wesker- "This planet is filled with people who don't matter, I simply want to separate them from the ones who do."

(F/N)- "So you think my daughter is one of them? This stupid girl doesn't compare to me..."

Wesker- "You're right, she doesn't compare to you, but her DNA is far more superior than yours."

(F/N)- "Her? Superior?? HAHAHAHA!! Don't make me laugh..She is just a child with so much to learn!! How could she possibly surpass me?!"

Wesker- "You are far more deluded than you think (F/N)...the world is better off without you."

(F/N)- "So now what? you're going to kill me??" 

Wesker- "Kill yes...but not you.."

You- "Wesker..."

He then pointed his gun at me and my father was quick to put himself in front of me.

You- "Father?.."

(F/N)- "Don't you dare.."

Wesker- "The virus you gave your wife has made her more than what the virus was capable of, if you planned to inject the virus on your daughter then what are the odds of the same effect happening. If you inject her, then you are asking for Death."

(F/N)- "She is doing me a huge favor by helping me with this final test."

Wesker- "And what will you do if it fails? Are you going to have your own daughter kill you? You couldn't even pull the trigger on your wife."

(F/N)- "I guess we'll never know until it happens."

My father then pulled out a flash grenade and blinded Wesker, he then quickly turned around to grab my arm and pulled another syringe from his coat and uncapped it.

You- "Please! do- OW!!"

Before I could even fight back he had roughly sunk the needle into my arm and injected the virus in me.

It burned.

It burned so bad that I think I would much rather get chocked again.

Once he let my arm go, I held the place where he had injected me and I stumbled backwards until my back hit the wall.

You- "Father...how...ugh!...how could you?!"

(F/N)- "Do it for the sake of humanity.."

You- "I hate you..."