Chapter 10

(A/N: I am so sorry for the cliffhanger but my schedule has been busy that I have been pushed to update on my days off (weekends) but I will try to make it up. Anywho Enjoy. cx))

You- "You bastard..."

I quickly pulled out my pistol to try and shoot Wesker but each time I pulled the trigger he dodged the bullets. I also noticed he would inch closer to me each time he dodged so I tried to step back to try and create some distance between us but he was just too fast.

Wesker- "Such poor performance Miss (Y/N)."

You- "SHUT UP!"

I kept shooting but I knew I would run out of bullets soon. But I didn't have time to reload with his speed so I did what anyone would do during desperate measures. Switch to another gun.

But of course, my dumbass gave my shotgun bullets to Nina so I switched to my rifle. My rifle was slow and by the time I ran out of bullets, Wesker was right in front of me with his gun pointed at your head.

Wesker- "I was expecting a challenge after all these years (Y/N), how disappointing..."

You- "yeah, If you think I am just going to let you kill me just because I just ran out of bullets? Well guess again..I managed to survive this long...I can make it out again.."

Wesker chuckled.

Wesker- "Except this time, you won't."

You- "Over my dead body.."

Wesker- "How sad...I was hoping I wouldn't have to hurt you Dear Heart, considering that you are still weak from being crushed by that beast, but if I must then so be it.."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

You- "As if you care about my own well being Wesker.."

Wesker- "If I didn't...then I would've let them inject the virus in you."

You- "But the virus won't effect me."

Wesker- "I know...but seeing you in distress was very fun to watch.."

I acted fast and kicked the gun out of his hand before Wesker could pull the trigger. Soon after I quickly pulled out my knife from my belt to swing in his direction before he could dodged. I only managed to cut the fabric from his shoulder but at least I acted fast enough to cut something.

Wesker then looked at the torn fabric from his shoulder then back to me.

Wesker- "You know what they always say in times like these Dear Heart."

You- "And what is that?"

Wesker- "It takes two to tango."

I then got in my stance and not let Wesker out of my sight.

You- "I will kill you today Wesker.."

Wesker let out a deep chuckle.

Wesker- "Oh, I would love to see you try again, Dear Heart."

You- "Again?! What are you talking about?! This is literally my first attempt!!"

Wesker didn't say anything after, he just smirked and I just snapped.

I charged at him to try and sink my knife through his heart, but Wesker quickly grabbed my wrist to keep me still. I then tried to bring my arm over to try and kick him but he grabbed my leg to push me back. 

Wesker- "We could do this all day my lady, but you are still no match for me."

You- "Go to hell.."