Chapter 18 (🍋)

Wesker- "The night is still young after all.." 

You- "Albert.."

I was still exhausted from my orgasm that I didn't have the strength to sit up.

I don't ever remember feeling this good to a point that I can't even move, but I wasn't complaining either.

After some time I propped myself on my elbows to get a look at Wesker's lower region.

Damn he is huge.

He truly is a god under all those clothes.

But aside from all that, I couldn't help but giggle when I saw he had put on a condom.

Wesker- "What is so funny?"

You- "Oh nothing...I was just wondering."

Wesker- "Wondering? At a time like this?"

You- "Well..Yeah..I never thought you'd actually be worried about getting me pregnant?"

Wesker let out a low chuckle.

Wesker- "Although that may be true Dear Heart, but its not the reason why I am wearing protection."

You- "Then why are y-..."

It suddenly hit me.

You- "...oh."

Wesker- "You can be so vague Dear Heart."

You- "So...I can actually....kill the virus inside your body?"

Wesker- "I am not sure if the cure can be transferred through intercourse, but I am not going to risk it either."

You- "You really don't want to lose your "god" powers don't yo-Ah!"

Wesker then pulled my ankles to bring my hips closer to his.

Wesker- "It is not wise to mock a god, my lady."

I don't know what became of me, but triggering him just made me feel wetter.

You- "I wonder what would happen if I told you that you're not G-AAAAH!!"

In one swift motion, Wesker was already fully inside me.

I felt all of my nerves tingle from the sensation.

It was so painful.

But it felt so damn good.

Wesker- "I will show you how it feels to f*ck a god."

You- "Albert...please don't hurt m-AAHH!!"

Wesker didn't even wait for me to adjust.

He started pounding into me like I was his only power source.

It felt good when he went inside of me, but the moment he started moving was when it started hurting.

I was certain that I was bleeding at the sensation, but when I looked down, I was surprised that I wasn't.

Wesker then lifted up my hips slightly so he could thrust into me more deeper.

You- "Ahh!! Albert!!"

Wesker- "Are you enjoying this Dear Heart? You should be, because I don't touch just any woman I see."

I felt his thrusts getting harder that I couldn't even form my sentences properly.

You- "You..AH!..You liar...I'm still mad..NNGH!!..about..Excella.."

Wesker suddenly stopped thrusting so I took this opportunity to catch my breath.

He then leaned down so he would bring his face closer to mine.