Chapter 11

"....F....father?.....Is that you? What are you doing here? What if people find out about us?"

"I have no time to explain more to you, I need you to keep this safe for me."

"B-but father...who is after this?...Your antidote can help save millions from the evil viruses that this world tries to unleash...."

"I'm afraid that is the problem, my dear (Y/n), if it falls into the wrong hands then it will be destroyed."

"But...I don't understand...what do I do with it?"

"Just make sure no one gets their hands on it."

"But father.....I'm starting to feel sleepy...how can I keep it safe...if who ever is after it will find it in an instant the moment I pass out?"

"You make a valid point my dear."

"Father what are you doing?"

"I'm going to inject you with it."

"But....why me?"

"Because I don't have a lot of time and you are the only person in this world that I trust."

"Can I at least think about it?"

"I'm sorry to leave you with such a big responsibility, but I have no other choice."

"Father..."

"Don't worry my dear (y/n), I know you will keep this safe for me..."

"I hate you for this.."

_________________

I suddenly woke up like I usually do after having the same dream. I waited to let my eyes adjust before I looked around.

You- "Where...Where am I?"

I look around and I'm in a dark room with one light shining where I am at. I try to get up but I couldn't.

You- "What the-?"

I look down and saw that I had been restrained into a chair. My wrists and ankles locked like I am sitting in an electrical chair. I tried to wiggle myself out but all I'm doing is rubbing the skin off my limbs.

"Careful not to tear your delicate skin Dear Heart."

I look up to where the voice came from and I saw Wesker leaning against the wall.

You- "Wesker..."

He walks closer to me so the light would catch his frame too.

Wesker- "Comfortable?"

You- "F*ck you..."

Wesker laughs.

Wesker- "You never change (Y/N)..even when its time for you to say goodbye."

You- "Goodbye? to who?'

Wesker- "yourself.."

I saw that evil smirk on his face and I knew that I was in deep sh*t.

You- "Where the hell are we anyways?"

Wesker- "We're back at base."

You- "You carried me all the way back here instead of killing me? What the hell kind of villain are you?!"

Wesker- "I had already told you that killing you would be futile."

You- "So what?! You plan to keep me a hostage forever?!"