Close Your Eyes, Mr. Player ~ Chapter 3

Here we go, chapter 3 :) I apologize for its length, im trying to make them as long as I can :) 

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 3

By the time I got to the auditorium, Hannah was already there attaching a small clip on microphone to the speakers, as well as her iPod. I rolled my eyes and stepped into view. "Good, you're here!" she said, her face completely lit up like a firework. I stood in place as she bounced over and clipped the mic to my shirt. I tapped it with my finger, and the sound filled the entire theatre. "We're totally going to pretend there's a whole audience," she said, pulling the cord away from me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why? What is the purpose of it exactly?" I asked as she quickly skimmed the songs in her play list. Luckily the music she listened to wasn't crap. 

"I'm your fairy godmother. It's my job to make your dreams come true. If I can't get you on a real Broadway stage, I'm going to give you the real experience!" she said, choosing a song. She put it on pause and disappeared backstage. 

I waited for her to come out, laughing when I saw what she was doing. She was pulling out a bunch of props. A couch, desk, table and chairs, rug. When she was finished, she ran back again, and suddenly the plain red background was replaced with a 'homey' backdrop that looked a lot like a living room. "What am I singing?" I asked, wondering if it matched the setting at all. 

She appeared back from behind the stage and I couldn't hold back my bubbling laughter. She was dressed in a pink dress with matching fairy wings and a wand was dangling in her hand. "You are singing 'I Believe'!" she said happily.

I smirked and turned to the empty seats. Classic. When you have a best friend obsessed with the Olympics, you never know what she has going on up there. I let myself be amused by her costume for another minute before I nodded. "Fine. Just play the damn song. And turn down my mic a bit, so it's not so loud!" I say, covering the microphone with my hand. 

She scoffed and looked at me, a teasing glint in her eyes. "If we're lucky, we'll have the whole school in here before lunch ends," she said with a grin. I just rolled my eyes and told her to cue the music.

~Jesse~

"...lonely path I've chosen. Like a house that's not a home..."

That voice. That sound. It was all so familiar. If my being blind had done anything good, it was enhance my other sense by a million times. "Damien, where is that coming from?" I asked, gripping my friends shoulder. He didn't answer me as first, and we both just listened to the voice. "Take me to it," I said, demanding him to walk me forward. 

As we walked, it got louder and louder. "Dude, it's coming from the auditorium," he said, stopping out of nowhere. I reached forward and felt for the door. When my hand reached the handle, I slowly eased it open. 

"I believe in the power that comes. From a world brought together as one!"