Chapter 4

(EDITED)
I woke up late and changed into a grey crop top blue jean jacket with black jeans with black n white converse I straightened my hair and put makeup on then put my sunglasses on and left.
I got to Mr.Harris's class late (yes I have it with Scott and Stiles they messed my schedule up last year) and everyone was staring out the window including mr.harris and sat down quietly with everyone else "Ms.McCall late yet again to my class would you like to tell me why you are late?" "My goldfish Mr.Goldie Jr died and I had a funeral for him" I said and students chuckled "and why wasn't Mr.McCall there?" "When we were younger Scott's cat Killed Mr.Goldie jr's father Mr.Goldie and ever since then Scott's been on Goldie's bad side" "what kind of fish was Goldie?" "A piranha" "that was the most stupidest story I've ever heard" "that was really hurtful to say about my dead piranha"He rolled his eyes and began teaching again and I sighed happily that he didn't give me detention "oh yeah Detention after school" of course. Stiles was sitting right next to me and kept poking my arm trying to get me to talk to him or Scott i grabbed his hand and twisted it and he fell out of his chair the bell rang and I left and Dana (Day-Nah) came up to me and asked "did you hear about Lydia threatening Scott?" I looked at her confused and said "No what did she say" "that she would hook Allison up with another lacrosse player and that she would make sure he would never play lacrosse again" "thanks I've got to get to lunch" "yeah no problem" I was pissed yes I'm mad at Scott but no one and I mean NO ONE threatens my brother (unless I don't know about it) and I left I saw Lydia Allison Jackson Scott and Stiles they were all in the hall about to go into the cafeteria I said "Lydia!" She stopped and everyone walked in "So why am I hearing you threatened my brother?" I crossed my arms around my chest "uh yeah because he said he wasn't going to play Saturday" I pushed her against the locker and said "I don't care you threaten my brother one more time and you'll regret it" I saw fear in her eyes and turned around and walked into the cafeteria. I sat down at a table by myself and ate my Salad then dumb and dumber came and sat by me Scott said "thanks" "for what?" "Standing up for me" "Listen I may be pissed at you but I'm not letting anyone threaten you" I got up and left.
(Skip after detention)
I went to Derek's house and said "you up to training?" He said "Shh" and pointed outside I sighed and sat down then I heard a dog barking I hit his shoulder and he turned to me with blue eyes I rolled my eyes and he  turned back to the dog, it started barking louder then the cop got in the car and drove away I was about to talk when Derek put his hand over my mouth and pointed I looked outside and saw my brother and rolled my eyes and took his hand off and sat down. He went downstairs to talk to my brother and I went downstairs quietly and hid behind a wall, Derek came back in and I jumped on his back and put my arm around his throat and held it tight and threw me over his shoulders and I hit the ground I put a thumbs up and said "nice" "we aren't training today we are exercising I'm going to show you what and how to do these exercises" I said "great let me go change" I went in a room and put Nike spandex on with a sports bra and put my hair in a ponytail I came out and he showed me the exercises and we trained a little bit.
Derek said "we are done for today let's go" "k" I grabbed my stuff and went in his car we started driving then he said "I'm stopping at the gas station" "ok" we got there and I went to the bathroom I came out and saw the hunters from the other night harassing Derek I snuck behind their cars and slashed their tiers and walked out and said "is there a problem here?" Argent looked at me and said "No, there isn't" "good then I suggest you guys leave before the guy in there..."i pointed at the gas station guy "...calls the cops" Argent nodded and walked back to his car and Derek being Derek said "you forgot to the the oil" I stared at Derek like 'Are you STUPID???' And Argent said "check the mans oil" one of his goons smashed the driver seats window "looks good to me" the goon said Argent said "drive safe" then they got in their cars and drove away I looked at Derek "Let's go Now" "why" we got in the car and I said "when they were talking I kinda slashed their tiers, AND are you stupid ?" "No I'm not" I rolled my eyes and he drove me home.
I went upstairs took a shower got dressed i did my homework then I heard screaming in Scott's room I jumped up and ran into his room and saw stiles Scott and my mom she looked at Scott and me and said "where have you've been..." she pointed at me "I haven't seen you since the night before Scott's game and you didn't even show up to that... plus do you even care that there's a curfew" we all said in unison "No" "no, ok well that's enough parenting I've done today" I sighed and she said "let's go we have to talk" we walked out and into my room "what's happening to you lately? You didn't show up to support Scott at his very first game, your getting detention, your fake being sick, and your never home" "Nothing mom don't worry about it ok I'm fine" "Carmen your not acting yourself you're acting like what happened after the Hale fire" "mom please don't talk about that not now, and I wasn't fake being sick" "Scott told me and how you do it" that little snitch "well I'm going to bed" "ok goodnight mom" she left and I went in Scott's room and Stiles was in there with no Scott "where's the little snitch?" "Uh? Oh Scott? He went to Derek's the bus driver died" and with that I ran off and got to Derek's house.
I ran into his house and saw Derek do a backflip from the wall and then Scott hit Derek with a wooden board thing and Derek fell on the ground Scott swung the board at Derek but he rolled out of the way and swung his arm at Scott's legs making him flip and fall on his face and they caught more then Derek scratched Scott's stomach and changed back into human and said "I didn't kill him neither of us did it's not your fault and it's not mine" Scott screamed "This?THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU RUINED MY LIFE" "no I didn't" "your the The one who bit me" "no I'm not" "what?" "I'm not the one who bit you" and Scott froze (having a flashback thing) "there's another" I said "it's called an alpha" Derek said "it's the most dangerous of our kind, you and I we're betas this thing is the more powerful more animal than either of us my sister came here looking for it now I'm trying to find it but I don't think I can do it without you" "why me?" "Because he's the one that bit you your part of his pack it's you Scott your the one he wants." I said "Scott we have to go, bye Derek" and we
Left I got home and fell asleep once I hit the mattress.