Chapter 8

We brought Deaton to the high school and the boys were already there Derek got out and Scott Stiles and Derek all looked at Carmen she opened the door and said "what?" "Are you coming?" "Um...No, it's cold and I'm tired I'm taking a little nap" and I shut the door and they all rolled their eyes at me 2 minutes later and I was passed out.

I woke up and saw Derek besides the wall bleeding and my brother and Stiles gone I took my heels off and ran over to Derek I put his arm around my shoulders and dragged him over to the passenger seat and put him in I laid the seat down so he was laying and buckled him up I shut the door and ran over to the Drivers seat and drove to his house we got there and he was starting to wake up he groaned and I said "we are almost home ok just relax and don't move" we got to his house and I ran over to the passenger said and got him out I didn't have to drag him since he was awake and I brought Derek to his couch and laid him on his stomach he passed out again so I ran into his kitchen and grabbed the first aid and brought it to him I went back into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and warm water with a wash cloth and scissors I got back to Derek and take his jacket off and cut his shirt off I grabbed the wash cloth and put it in the warm water and washed all the blood off of Derek then sowed him up so he would heal faster.

20 minutes later he woke up and I said "What the hell happened when I was sleeping?" He groaned and sat up "Hey,hey be careful you'll rip the stitches out" "your brother howled and called the alpha to the school and it put its claws in my back and flung me then I passed out" I sighed and put my face in my hands I looked up at him "Are you hungry?" "What?" "Are-You-Hungry?" He gave me a weird look and I shrugged "I don't know you almost just died didn't know if you were hungry" "not really" "ok well you should get to sleep and get all energized and healed and other stuff" "don't you need a ride home" "your funny I'm staying here to make sure you don't do anything stupid" I stood up and helped him up I put his arm over my shoulders and walked him up to his room and laid him down on his bed he looked at me "thanks" I chuckled "for what?" "Cleaning me up" "oh yeah no problem" I was about to go downstairs but he said "where are you going?" "Downstairs" he moved over and patted on his bed I rolled my eyes and laid down once I got under the blankets I fell asleep.
Dream
I was in Derek's room and I saw Derek I said "hey" he looked at me and smiled he came closer to me and pushed me against the wall "I don't know how you do it but I can't stop thinking about you" and he kissed me and I kissed back he went down to my neck and kissed it I let a quiet moan out and he started nibbling on my neck he grabbed my waist and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his hips he brought me over to his bed and put me on it he started kissing my lips again and I took his shirt off and he did the same to me then We unbuttoned each other's pants he asked "are you sure?" I smiled "yeah" and he attacked my neck again and I moaned "Derek."
Dream over

I woke up and looked over and saw Derek smiling at me "What were you dreaming about?" "Nothing" I got up and he grabbed my waist pulling me back down he whispered in my ear "oh really?" "Y-yeah" he put his lips on my neck and started kissing me I tried telling him to stop but I only moaned out his name "Derek" "that's exactly how you sounded in your dream" he smirked all the blood rushed to my face and I looked away "Shut up..." he laughed "...ill be back don't do anything I have to go and get some clothes" "yeah yeah" I got up and left.

I got home and I saw my mom and Scott "hey mom I'm staying at a friends house for a couple days her boyfriend just broke up with her" "ok just please be careful" "for what?" "You haven't heard, Derek Hale has been the murderer for all the deaths and trapped your brother and his friends trying to kill them" my eyes widened and I looked at Scott and said "yeah whatever I've got to pack some clothes" and stormed upstairs Scott followed and said "you lied" "SO DID YOU SCOTT, you and I both know that Derek didn't kill all those people" "then what was I supposed to say? Huh? Derek's dead" "get out" "what?" "I said Get out" and I pushed him out of my room I went to my closest changed into black leggings black n white Nike's and a white crop top and packed clothes and sneakers and I left "Carmen I'm sorry" "I don't care Scott now leave me alone, BYE MOM" and I slammed the door shut.

I got to Derek's house "Derek!!" "What?" "2 things want to hear the positive or negative thing first" "Uh negative" "Scott and Stiles blamed all the murders on you and said you tried killing them last night so now your the most wanted in California" "What? I'm going to kill them!" "Positive I got your favorite donuts!" I threw them at him and he caught them "you remembered my favorite donuts from 6 years ago?" "Yeah" I laughed I drank my smoothie I got he looked at me "you didn't get me a smoothie?" He said pretending to be hurt "here I'm full, I'm going for a run" "no your not" "and why not?" "There's an alpha out there" I rolled my eyes "Fine" I grabbed my laptop and walked up the stairs "where are you going" "to your room I'm gonna watch Netflix you can come if you want" he shrugged and followed.
We were watching 'Trailer Park Boys' and eating donuts and Derek asked "so you gonna tell me what you were dreaming about" "It wasn't a dream it was a nightmare" "you didn't scream my name in fear" "I don't even remember my nightmare" "I can tell you what you were saying if you want" "N-..." he cut me off by saying "Yes, Derek" in a girl voice my cheeks got red and I rolled my eyes "shut up and watch the damn show" he laughed and began watching the show.