Chapter 7

I've been in the hospital for 2 days and now I get to leave so my mom signed me out and gave me clothes she grabbed earlier from my room I changed into a green hoodie crop top black leggings and black and white Nike's and I put my hair into a messy a ponytail and put mascara on and took my medicine and left the hospital and went home.

I got home and bumped into Derek "hey Derek" "hey" and he left Scott stopped me before I went into my room "hey Car you've known about werewolves and stuff do you know about a spiral the alpha drew it on moms car" my eyes widened and looked away "Uh no never heard about it" "the great thing about being a werewolf is that you can hear when someone's lying" "it's nothing Scott but I'm very tired and didn't get a lot of sleep in the hospital" and I left I got in my room and Derek was there "holy shit" "wanna tell me how you 'kinda got hit by a car'" "Uh...no" "to bad" I rolled my eyes and grabbed some shorts and a tank top I looked at him and he rolled his eyes and turned around I changed and laid on my bed "the sherif was saving someone and an idiot backed up and was about to hit him so I pushed him out of the way and I got hit instead" "what's your injuries?" I looked away and said "Nothing I'm fine" "Liar" "I really need to stop hanging out with werewolf's" "I didn't need to hear your heartbeat to know you were lying" "what do you mean" "you don't look at the person when you lie you look away" "whatever, it's just a deep bruise on my ribs and I have a mild concussion now" he sat by me and touched my arm "you need to stop getting hurt" he chuckled I rolled my eyes "if I have to get hurt saving the people I love and care about then I don't care if I get hurt" "who do you love and care about" "You,Scott,My mom, Stiles, Sheriff, Peter" "you don't have to save us especially me and Peter" "yes I do Derek I promised" "who did you promise" "Cora, once we found out you were dating an Argent she started freaking out she was scared that her family was going to get hurt so I promised her I wouldn't let your family get hurt no matter what..." my voice cracked and my eyes had tears forming in them "...and that day of the fire I broke half of that promise then Laura died and I broke 2/5 of that promise I Need to protect you and Peter" I didn't even realize I was crying until he wiped a tear off my cheek i stood up and looked away and wiped my tears "I'm sorry" I fake chuckled "for what? Being human?" "No for being weak" he shook his head and stood up and walked over to me "your not weak" I looked up at him "yeah ok then what am I" "Anything But weak" he smiled and walked over to the window and I said "Stay" he turned around "what?" "Uh tonight's going to be really cold so just stay" he walked over to my couch and I said "what are you doing you can go on my bed" "I'm not kicking you off your own bed" "who said I was leaving my bed" I laughed "I'll be right back" I went into Scott's room and he said "what are you doing" "borrowing some sweatpants" "don't you have your own?" "No they're all dirty" "whatever" I grabbed sweatpants and went into my room and threw them at Derek and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth I got back in my room and he was passed out on my bed I smiled and got in my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up and his arms were around my waist my head on his chest and our legs were all tangled up I got out of his grip and grabbed clothes I went in the bathroom and got changed into blue ripped jeans a brown shirt and brown heals (my ankle was all healed) I straightened my hair and put make up on and walked into my room and Derek was gone but the sweatpants were on my bed so I put them in the washer and walked downstairs and saw Scott Stiles and my mom I went into the fridge and grabbed my fruit bowl and and a water I sat down and was drinking my water when my mom said "Where's the boy that was in your bed this morning?" Scott and I spit out water and Milk he was eating cereal "What!?, Is that why you wanted my sweatpants last night!?" Stiles was laughing and he said "who's the guy" "none of your business he's just a friend" "the way you guys were all tangled up didn't look like just friends" she said smiling at her phone "DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE!?!?" I tried taking the phone but Scott and Stiles got it first and there eyes widened mom got her phone back and said "I've got to get to work love you" she left and dumb and dumber looked at me "YOU SLEPT WITH DEREK!!" "No, I just slept in the same bed with Derek, it's not the first time when we were younger me Cora Derek and Laura slept in the same bed or couch" they scoffed and said "Let's go we are going to be late" stiles looked at me and said "I forgot to say thanks for saving my dad" "yeah no problem" and we left to go to school.

I was with Stiles and Scott when Stiles said "do you have any keys" "Uh Yeah" "prefect now old it like this and don't do anything except think about Allison" "uhhh okay" stiles took out his key and keyed someone's truck and we walked onto the sidewalk and stiles scream "oh HEY HEY HEY DUDE WHAT DO YOU YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO THAT TRUCK" then this dude screamed at him and punched him then his friends went over and started beating him up I started to have enough of this so I went over and kicked the one guy in the face then his buddy looked at me and swung I caught his arm twisted it behind his back and kicked him to the ground the other two looked at me and both swung but I ducked and they ended up hitting each other and Mr.Harris came and said "Hey Stop it Stop it right now..." and they all ran off "...what are you idiots think your doing" "saving my brother from getting jumped" "Mr.McCall Mr.Stilinski detention" I smiled and left.

I was going to the hospital to see peter when I saw Derek "hey what are you doing here" "Nothing, come on" we got to the car and Derek took the paper off his windshield and looked at it weirdly and we got-in the car and we drove off.

We got to the animal clinic and i said "what are we doing here?" "I think it's the vet" "Deaton?" "Yeah" "ok lets go" "Your not going to ask for any proof" "I don't need to,I trust you enough" he stared at me and nodded "just stay in here okay" I nodded and went on my phone.
It's been 20 minutes and I walked in "what's taking you so long" I looked and saw Scott "oh hey Scotty" they ignored me and Scott said "give me an hour and meet me at the school parking lot" and he left.