Chapter 33

Carmen's POV

I got a call from Scott "Hey Scott is everything okay?" He cleared his throat "Derek he's Uh he's missing Carmen" "what?" "We went to his loft it was trashed there were bullet shells all over the place-" "Scott what was on the bullets" I remember Derek Telling me about the Calaveras and how they kidnapped him and Peter there's a skull on their bullets "theres a skull on it" "it's the Calaveras Scott they must have kidnapped Derek Again I-I got to go Scott" I ended it before he could say anything I ran to my room and threw clothes into a suit case and Cora came in "Carmen what are you doing?" "Calaveras kidnapped Derek" and with that I ran out the door I got into my car and drove to Beacon Hills.

I got to Beacon Hills and drove to my moms house I parked the car and got out I ran inside and saw all the teenagers they all looked at me "So what's the plan?" I looked at Scott flashing my yellow eye a girl with brown hair and kinda resembled Pe...

I got to Beacon Hills and drove to my moms house I parked the car and got out I ran inside and saw all the teenagers they all looked at me "So what's the plan?" I looked at Scott flashing my yellow eye a girl with brown hair and kinda resembled Peter looked at me then at Stiles "Who is she?" Scott said "Malia Kira this is my sister Carmen, Carmen Kira and Malia" "Great I don't care now do we have a plan or not" "Yes we do Malia Kira and I are going into the club while Stiles and Lydia go in and talk to the head of Calaveras" "ok where am I in this plan?" Malia sniffed the air and looked at me as Scott was about to tell me Malia butted in and said "your pregnant" I rolled my eyes and everyone looked at me "Surprise" "how, how long?" I sighed through my nose and sent a glare at Malia she growled and I growled louder and with more power she cowered down a little "I found out when mom was kidnapped by Jennifer I'm 4 months" he nodded "your not coming" I scoffed "I'm not?" "No your not, now let's go it's going to be a long ride" and with that everyone left and said congrats to me except for Malia who growled at me I rolled my eyes and left going into my car and going home to the loft he's right I shouldn't go but it's Derek it's my mate so I went to the loft and cleaned.

It's been exactly 24 hours the loft is fully clean and all the expired food is thrown out I lay down on the bed when I hear the loft doors open I get into fighting pose when suddenly I get my mates scent I jump up and hug Derek, he tenses up at fi...

It's been exactly 24 hours the loft is fully clean and all the expired food is thrown out I lay down on the bed when I hear the loft doors open I get into fighting pose when suddenly I get my mates scent I jump up and hug Derek, he tenses up at first but then realizes it's me and grips me tighter "god I've missed you Derek" "I've missed you to Car" "I'm sorry I couldn't save you my brother wouldn't let me" he put me down "good you would have gotten hurt, it was Kate" "What? She died she's supposed to be dead" "Yeah I know" I hug him again he let go and looked down at the small belly "it's growing" he looked at me and smiled he picked me up and gently put me on the bed he then laid down putting his head on my stomach "I want you and the baby to be safe and with Kate still out there I feel like the both of you aren't safe, so I'm going to stay here and I'm going to get rid of Kate after Kate is gone gone we will move away from Beacon Hills you got that" "yeah, I love you Derek and I know we keep saying it over and over but I really do love you, like it makes me feel sick for how much I love you" He chuckled and I ran a hand through his hair "Do you think it's a boy or Girl?" He touched my stomach "I don't know but whatever gender it is I'll love it just as much" I smiled and fell asleep playing with Derek's hair.

1 WEEK LATER

I woke up from the loft door opening I look and see Braedon "hey Braedon" "Hey McCall" Derek looked between us "When Braedon was a U.S Marshall I wanted to learn how to use a gun and my sperm donor knew her and she taught me how to use a gun" Peter nodded slowly "great to know" I got up and went over to my suitcase and grabbed a black tank top blue jeans a green jacket with ankle high black boots then grabbed black matching lace underwear and went to the bathroom to take a shower I get out and get changed leaving my hair straight I walk out to see Derek's eyes yellow and him roaring at Peter "Oh that's a new look for you... what happened to your eyes?" "I don't know... but I'm willing to pay to find out" I looked down at my phone to see a text from my mom
Momma bear: I squeezed you in for an appointment at 8:30
Me: thanks mom I'll see you then
I looked up at Derek "my mom got me an appointment for 8:30 seeing as you missed the other two would you like to come with me?" He looked up at me "I missed 2 appointments?" "Well obviously Derek I have to check in every month to see if the baby is alright" "Yeah I'm coming" I smiled I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses "you ready?" "It's only 7 o'clock" Peter said I sent him a glare "if you haven't noticed there's no food here and I'm craving a sausage and egg quesadilla and pickles Derek remind me to get pickles after the appointment" they looked at me weirdly "well come on" and with that Derek and I left for breakfast.

 but I'm willing to pay to find out" I looked down at my phone to see a text from my mom Momma bear: I squeezed you in for an appointment at 8:30Me: thanks mom I'll see you then I looked up at Derek "my mom got me an appointment for 8:30 seeing as...

After breakfast we went to the appointment "Hey mom" "hi sweetie, hi Derek" "Ms.McCall" I laid down on the bed and lifted my shirt up "it's going to be a little cold" I nodded and she put it on and we looked up at the screen and saw the little peanut I looked over at Derek and his eyes were all teared up "Aww babe" he squeezed my hand not looking at me because he would probably have a tear drop I smiled and kissed his hand and mom printed pictures and an extra one for herself giving them to us "your heart rate is 135" "is that's good" she nodded "when I was pregnant with Scott that was my heart rate" "does that mean it's a boy?" "Not necessarily my friend had a girl and her heart rate was 136" I nodded We said our goodbyes and Derek and I left.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

What do you think the baby will be?

Comment names both Boys and Girls names

Also I've been watching teen wolf on prime video and I'm having some issues right now so it might be a while to get up the next chapters I'm so sorry and once I fix it I'll be posting I already have a whole future for Cerek or Darmen and their kids. Yes they will be having more then one I'm even looking for older people to play as the kids so yeah agin I'm so sorry