Chapter 21

A/N those are the tattoos Carmen got the anchor is on her rib cage and you will find out what they mean in the story 😁
🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭
I finally got to the 'WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS' more like welcome all supernatural creatures I thought I got home and it was morning so Scott was probably with Stiles mom was at work and Derek is probably looking for Erica and Boyd who has gone missing...yes I was in a different state but they still kept me in the loop... but anyways I got out and brought all boxes to my room and unpacked and I was sooo tired but I got up and drove to the hospital and my mom was at the front desk and didn't even look up and said "hello how can I help you" I said "I would like to say I missed you to my mother" she looked up and squealed in happiness "Oh my god Carmen look at you, you've grown oh my god I've missed you soo much" I laughed and hugged my mom "I missed you too mom" then some nurse/doctor said "McCall we need your help in room 24" "ok I've got to go I'll see you when I get home" "ok bye mom I love you" "love you too Car" I left and went back home and order an extra large pizza and texted the group chat
(Der,Stiles,Scotty,Lydia,Allison,and Isaac)
Me- why am I getting a text from the neighbors saying the house is on fire
Baby bro🐺- WHAT!!
Dum dum- Ok we are going to check
Allie- I'm coming over with Lydia she's driving right now
Alpha❤️-I'll go check also, unfortunately Isaac is coming
Beta🐺-hey!!

After 20 minutes the pizza came 3 minutes after that everyone was at the house and they all came in and I said "SURPRISE" "CARMEN!!!" The all said in unison I laughed and they all hugged me except for the my mate when everyone got off of me I said "pizza is in the kitchen we are having movie night" they all scrambled and I saw Derek "Hey Der bear" he smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck and he lifted me up hugging him I looked at him "I missed you so much Der" he kissed me and it was so passionate like we were trying to make up for all the time we missed we pulled away and I smiled "I missed you to Car" he put me down and we looked into the kitchen to see the audience Stiles said "Should we leave and you two can have "movie night'' or..." I rolled my eyes and Isaac said "thank god your back Derek's been mopping around and he would always end up putting your name into a conversation we had" I looked back up at Derek and he was glaring at Isaac I laughed and grabbed his hand and we got pizza and sat down in the living room and Derek and I sat on the couch then on the ground was Allie, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, and Isaac and we just sat there watching the movie and eating pizza god I missed them. I looked up at Derek and he looked down at me and I kissed him "god I love you Derek Hale" he smiled "I love you too Carmen McCall" I then put my head on Derek's shoulder and closed my eyes falling asleep with the love of my life.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N I HAVEN'T MADE IT CLEAR BUTTT CARMEN IS A SENIOR NOW AND SCOTT AND THE PACK(except Derek) ARE JUNIORS
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up cuddled up with Derek on my bed I closed my eyes again trying to sleep but Derek said "Good-morning and Happy 18th Birthday" I groaned and snuggled into Derek's chest and he chuckled I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead I hate my...

I woke up cuddled up with Derek on my bed I closed my eyes again trying to sleep but Derek said "Good-morning and Happy 18th Birthday" I groaned and snuggled into Derek's chest and he chuckled I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead I hate my birthday "please don't remind the others" "fine but first you have to eat..." he handed me a plate that has eggs pancakes and bacon in it with syrup all of it "...and then I have to show you something so go get dressed after your birthday breakfast" I smiled "thanks Der I love you" "I love you too" I finished my breakfast and took a quick shower I came out and went to my closest and grabbed my clothes I want to wear I dropped my towel and I turned around and saw Derek staring "Take a picture Der it will last longer" "I'm tempted" I chuckled and slapped his arm and he said "when did you get the tattoos and what do they mean" I put on my underwear and said "this one..." pointing to the anchor that says family in it "...it means my family is my anchor and they keep me from going crazy... and this one..." pointing to my wrist "...Cora and I always wanted to get tattoos together and we were going to do it on our wrist I got them down August 8" "her birthday" I nodded and continued getting dressed until he traced the triskele that's on my back that matches his "you got the same one as I did" "yeah hope you don't mind" I laughed and put my shirt on with a white cardigan "you ready Car" I nodded and we left I went downstairs and got into his car and we drove.

We finally came to a stop and Derek blindfolded me "Derek!!" I whined he chuckled and we started walking until I bring my clumsy self trip he caught me and laughed then put me over his shoulder I hit his butt and he said "that reminds me birthday spankings" (A/N I cringed writing spankings I hate the word it's to gross Idk) "wait no Derek"  and he started hitting my ass "Ow Derek!!!!" He chuckled and put me down he took off the blindfold and I saw all my friends and mom and before I said anything Derek said "we have having a food and Netflix day ok any movie or food and we will get it" "ok I want pizza with fried chicken crust" they all stared at me with blank faces and I rolled my eyes "it's a joke jeez" they all smiled and we all got together and we watched movies and ate food all day.

Everyone was beginning to leave and mom said "are you coming home?" "I think I'm going to sleepover" "okay" and she left Isaac asked "Hey Scott can I stay over tonight?" "Yeah" Lydia then yelled "If there's heat wrap your meat" Stiles laughed "don't be silly wrap your willy" Scott said "eww guys stop that's my sister" everyone started laughing except for me and Derek who just rolled our eyes at the immatureness and everyone left. I got up and went to Derek room and changed into one of his shirts I turned around and ran into a wall... oh wait that's my boyfriend I looked up and put his hands on the sides of my head and kissed me... and well he gave me the best birthday present last night.
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉