Chapter 27

Warning ⚠️: there may be some smut in this and if there is its going to suck soo I'm sorry 😔

I just finished unpacking when I heard the loft doors open I went downstairs and saw Cora with tears in her eyes "Cora? Where's Derek?" She looked down "Cora where is he" "dead" her voice cracked I shook my head no "No no he he can't be dead, he he's supposed to have the stone with him Cora he's not dead he can't be If he's dead where's his body?" "I'm going back for it tomorrow" I ran a hand through my hair "Watch the dog put him in the crate when you leave please I I got to get out of here" I went for the door "Car wait-" I shut the door and went to my car and started driving, I got to my house and ran inside and saw my mom I ran to her and hugged her "Carmen? Honey what's wrong?" "He's dead mom Derek he he's dead" I sobbed into her shoulder she hugged me tighter and Scott came downstairs his voice was scratchy "Mom?..." he saw me and tears went down his face and he ran down the stairs and hugged me "I'm so sorry Carmen it's all my fault" I pulled away "show me your eyes" he flashed his yellow eyes and I hugged him "It's not your fault Scotty, your eyes would be red" I said muffled by his shoulder.

"Carmen" I woke up and saw Scott and Isaac in my face "what?" "Can you drive us to school" "isn't it a Saturday?" "Track/cross country meet" I nodded and sat up I grabbed my car keys and they followed me to my beautiful car we got in and I brought them to the school.

It's been 5 hours and I haven't moved In been in the parking lot sobbing for 5 hours I wipe the tears and breathe in I wipe under my eyes and start the car when I was about to leave a bloody hand was on my window I looked and saw Derek I got out of the car and grab him before he fell I brought him to the passenger seat and I run to the driver side and hop in "Where to" "the loft" I nodded and sped off.

I brought him up to the loft and laid him down on the bed and lifted his shirt a tear fell down my face "oh my god" I whispered "Is it bad?" I looked at him "No, nope just just umm I I have to do a spell" I was about to start doing the healing spell "No stop it" "but but Derek your your dying I I can save you" "Yeah but I can't save you" "I don't care" "Yeah well I do so don't" and after that he passed out I tried calling Scott Isaac Boyd Allison Lydia Stiles; Cora and Peter both had their phones off and the others didn't answer "dammit" I heard Derek getting up "sit down" he did "I have to go find the others tell them I'm alive" "I've called none of them picked up" he groaned I walked over and bent down to him "I've looked for bandages or something anything but we don't have them why don't we have them?" "We don't usually need them" I smiled sadly at him and looked into his eyes "I hate you so much but I also love you, your lucky you have good looks" he chuckled and I went up and softly kissed him I was about to pull away when he grabbed my right jawline and kissed me I laid him down and straddled his waist he moved his hands down to my waist and I kissed him a little bit harder he grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it above my head and took it off I continued to kiss him and traveled down to his neck and sucked in his soft spot I heard him moan quietly so I nibbled I felt his hands go down to my belt and unbuckled then I slid my jeans off and undid his I went back down and kissed his lips I moved my hip to be in a little move comfortable position I soon felt something poke me I looked down at his bulge and back at him he smiled and his checks were a tiny pink I smiled and took my bra off then my underwear then his boxers I went back down to kissing him and he moved his hands from my waist to my breast I moaned and began slowly grinding against him, he flipped us so he's on top and he kissed my neck I moaned when I felt him between my legs he the positioned himself and then thrusted into me I gasped and he came back down to kissing my neck he started thrusting faster and faster "D-Derek" I moaned he grabbed my leg so he had more room and started thrusting hard the only thing heard in the loft was our pants grunts and moans My toes curled and I felt pressure on my stomach "Derek" I moaned loudly he hit a spot and I the pressure on my stomach slowly disappeared he started become a little sloppier and grunted hitting his climax the only sounds were our panting he soon pulled out and we went under the blankets I looked at his chest and it was all healed I looked back up at him "So next time you don't heal all I have to do is Fuck you and not get all stressed and start crying and sobbing because I'm a really ugly crier" he chuckled "your not an ugly crier your beautiful no matter what" I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness and put my head on his chest falling asleep to his heartbeat god do I love this guy.