Chapter 31

"I'm pregnant" "WHAT!" Cora screeches which makes Derek Swerve and puts his hand in front of me "I-I'm pregnant" then we hear Lydia's Scream and we all cover our ears "what was that?" "Lydia" we say in unison Derek does a u-turn and looks at me "We can talk about this later got it?" I nodded really nervous so I start bouncing my leg while Cora is really excited "how many weeks?" "I-I don't know I found out last night when Derek brought you home" they both nodded understanding why I didn't say anything.

We got to the loft and ran upstairs I saw Lydia behind a post so Cora and I ran to her we look up at Derek as he said "You did this for me" "for us for anyone who's ever been their victim" "Stop talking to me like a politician stop trying to convince me of your cause" "Fine I'll convince you of someone else's Scott..." she looked over at me "...and your mate over there, I can help you find their parents and Stiles father" "How!?" "I need a guardian and that's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take or by you" "I can't help you I'm not even an alpha anymore" "all I need is for you to get Deucalion in the right place at the right time" "you just killed 3 of em on your own what do you need me for?" "You haven't seen him at his strongest I have if he's got Scott with him I don't stand a chance unless I have you" "Derek Don't trust her" Cora said "I have the eclipse in my favor but the moons only gonna be in the earths umbral shadow for 15 minutes that's the extent of my window there's no decision to struggle with help me kill him and The others live just help me" I looked at Derek and I knew he had a plan to help the parents and get rid of Jennifer he looked over at me and I nodded "go with her" Cora looked over at me like I had twenty heads Jennifer and Derek left "we have to get going" "Lydia we can get help" "from who" "I don't know but we can't stay here" I heard crackling and all three of us turned around the boys unshifted "they're alive" "I'll call Deaton" Lydia said and she walked away "that stupid bitch made this place a mess" Cora shot me a look and I put my hands up "and what were you thinking when you told him to leave with her!?" I rolled my eyes "Well Cora if you looked at your brothers face you could tell he was planning something it was the same look he used when we tried convincing him to do a prank on Peter with us he's going to double cross her dummy" she shook her head "oh my god your so obsessed with him" I punched her arm and Deaton ran in I looked at Cora "grab one of the twins" she nodded and Deaton grabbed the other twin we ran out and Lydia said "why can't you carry one of the twins why does Deaton have to?" "Because Derek is still weak which is making me weak" she nodded not believing me at all and we left to the Vets.

"Cora grab the table" she cleared the table off and brought it to the other table "take his hand" "can you save them" he shook his head "only if they start healing on their own" I went into the back to look for the oxygen tanks I found them and brought them out to the twins I took one and Deaton did the other Deaton grabbed the shot and put it inside both of them while I just stood back not wanting to get in the way but I felt something as the lunar eclipse happened I looked at Cora "They need me" and with that I ran ignoring Cora's calls to stop I got into the Jeep and drove off speeding.

I got to Scott and Derek and saw Scott having trouble with the force I ran over to him and he looked at me I nodded and I started pushing with him we both roared and showed our glowing eyes but they changed his Red mine Yellow we both stepped into the circle and she fell we opened our eyes and she crawled backwards "How did you do that" "I'm an alpha now whatever your doing to cause the storm make it stop or I'll kill you myself I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes" "it won't change the color of mine so allow me" Deucalion said he swiped at her throat she gasped as blood went down her throat she changed into her normal face and I gasped "wow you really are ugly on the inside" Derek looked at me and I ran over and hugged him "you are so stupid sometimes Carmen" I chuckled "oh I know" "my mother told me  you were a man of vision once we're letting you go because we hope you could be the man you once you were before" "but if your not" I spoke up "then having your eye sight won't matter because you'll never see US coming" with that we turned around but he said "wait..." I turned around "... I know why your eye color is teal" "and why is that" "Talia was a rare werewolf and she told me about her vision about you" "What was the vision?" "She saw you as a witch then a hybrid then a wolf like her and that makes you very very rare so you're a witch but your spells won't work as the wolf part of you took over pushing your witch side apart but that doesn't mean your kids won't be a witch, it's just less of a chance" I nodded "thank you for the information" he nodded and with that  I turned around I looked up at the moon and it was still full I had this feeling in me and I let it go and I shifted into an actual wolf I smiled and ran following my mates scent.
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊