Chapter 16

A/N ok so I kinda forgot about the hole sterek moment in the pool and my phones being stupid so I cant post the chapter with them in the pool so pretend Carmen was sick I'm soo sorry I'm a horrible writer I know
🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
I woke up and Lydia was there "Hey honey" I sniffed "Hey Lyds What are you doing" "fixing you" I chuckled sadly and nodded I got into the shower and showered and got out and Lydia gave me a pink crop top and white ripped jeans with tan heels and a brown and black bag on my bed and I got changed I finished and she put makeup on and did my hair which was blow drying and straightened it.

I got out of Lydia's car and everyone stared as we walked in especially Erica and Isaac who had fear in their eyes I smirked and kept on walking with Lydia by my side.

I got to science and we were making a crystal and since I told Scott and Stiles I wanted a break from the supernatural stuff they didn't tell me about Derek's pack wanting to kill Lydia.

So it was the end and we could eat our crystals and we did them Lydia was about to eat hers when Scott yelled "LYDIA!" Everyone looked at him weirdly so did I "What?" "Uh never mind" she then ate half of hers and looked at me "want mine?" "Sure since my partner ate ours" I said looking at Stiles everyone's eyes were wide and I ate it "what?" The bell rang and I went to my next class.

I'm in a locker room right now with Allison Scott and Stiles and they're all arguing about who's saving Lydia and who's talking to Derek and Scott says "I just don't want you guys getting hurt" "oh I can protect myself" Allison said pulling out a cross now I rolled my eyes and then everyone looked at me "what? I can protect myself" they raised they're eyebrows like 'Yeah Okay' I then stared at Stiles concentrating on him and he started floating "woah woah oh my god guys help me" I put him down and zoned out on the lockers then Scott said "ok Carmen and I will talk to Derek" once he said Derek all I imagined was him and Erica and then all the lockers started shaking and I snapped at of it "ok let's go."

We started walking on the field and Scott starts talking but I zone out staring at Boyd then Boyd tries to attack Scott but I push him back with my mind obviously and he flies backwards and Derek appears out of no where and stares at me apologetically then he looks me up and down and looks mad but I don't care and him and Scott still talk but I'm zoned out staring at Boyd knowing something bad is going to happen just as I think that he jumps at Scott but for me to make him fly in the air "Scott Run Now!" He takes off and I then look at the ground and back up then to the ground and that's what he does and then I look at Derek and he flies into him and I feel pain but shake it off and walk away knowing neither will hurt me.

I get home and see Lydia and Jackson going upstairs and Allison and Stiles talking downstairs so I go into the kitchen and make some grilled cheese because I'm starving I finished my grilled cheese and everything goes black.

I woke up and Scott helped me up and then grabbed Isaac and I grabbed Erica who Allison just dragged down the stares and the McCalls bring the assholes outside and throw them on the lawn and "I'm starting to figure out why you don't want to be in my pack Scott it's because you already have a pack of your own but you know you can't beat me" "I know but I can hold you off until the police get here" he then looks at Boyd "Get them out of here" then we hear a hiss we all get off the porch and Derek grabs my arm and we all look and see the Kanima then Lydia comes outside "Will someone explain to me what's going on?" "It's Jackson" he then starts running and Scott turns to me "Deaton called me he wants to talk to you immediately" I nodded and left.

I got to the vets and Deaton comes with this old lady "Carmen McCall this is Sheila Bennett" I put my hand out and we shook hands "Nice to meet you" she studied my face "Lindsey has told me a lot about you" "my-my grandma?" "Yes honey" "b-but s-shes dead" "you see I'm what you call a Hedge Witch it's where you can speak to spirits" I looked at Deaton "why am I here" "Carmen your a hereditary Secular witch" "What the hell is that?" "Well a A hereditary witch is a witch that was born into witchcraft. It is a part of their family and/or their lineage. Their magick and practice are passed down from previous generations, though they may work with their own individual practices as well or instead of their families and your family are Secular Witches your grandma was a witch a very powerful witch I might include" "she was my best friend, the bite that the alpha gave you awoken your inner witch" I nodded "well can you explain what a Secular witch is?" "Secular witches cast spells, have telekinesis(manipulating matter through the power of thought most poltergeist and seance activity is actually suspected of being unconscious psychokenesis),use crystals, herbs, oils, and candles, but they don't attach spirituality to their practice. Secular witches don't worship a deity or higher being—their practice is entirely non-religious. They don't believe in the power behind energy or that there is energy in their work. This isn't to say that a secular witch CAN'T be spiritual, it's simply that their work is not. The two are entirely separate" "ok so why is Sheila here?" "That's the thing we need you to control your powers so your going to move to Mystic falls with her and live with her granddaughter Bonnie Bennett, you need to or else your going to die" I nodded "ok but when are we leaving?" "I'll give you two days" I nodded "I'm going to go pack and deal with my mom" and I left.
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
So what do you guys think? I kinda got bored and I really don't like the alpha pack part so I'm just going to move it into vampire diaries for a little bit then go back into the teenwolf and it's going to be super duper exciting just wait 😁😁😁