Chapter 14

I woke up and felt someone's arm over me I turned and looked up at Derek and smiled I closed my eyes and snuggled into his bare chest then Scott came in "Wake up!!!" I groaned "I don't want to" I mumbled into Derek's chest "to bad" Derek let me go and I got up and went to take a shower and changed into black jeans, a black shirt, a blue jacket, and boots, I put a brown belt on and a feather necklace I then straightened my hair and put lip stick on and went out and saw Derek "what's wrong Der?" "I don't know what you are?" "What?" I chuckled "I saw what you did yesterday and I have no clue what you are and your eyes turned green, here try shutting the door" he said pointing to my door I stared at my door and zoned out then it shut slammed shut making me jump "look in the mirror car" I looked in the mirror and my eyes are emerald green instead of the normal brown ones and then they changed back and I looked at him worriedly and he hugged me and I looked up at him "you got to get to school and I'll keep you updated if I find anything" I nodded and went downstairs and grabbed an Apple and left for school.

I got to school and went to my classes

I got to school and went to my classes. It was now gym and I got changed into black nike shorts white sports bra a pink shirt with grey and white Nike's and went out into the gym and it was my turn to climb the rock wall and I was partnered with a kid named Oliver I put the harness on and got in ready position and coach blew his whistle and I went up the wall I looked down and saw the kid staring at my ass "Hey why don't you pay attention the the rock wall instead of my ass" he smirked and I went up he then got up to where I was "I bet I could beat you" he said I rolled my eyes and kicked his foot making him fall but he caught himself and I went up to the top hitting it and went down I stood by Coach and said sternly "next time don't pair me up with a perv" "Noted" I nodded and he said "Erica and Stilinski your up" they went up and Erica started freaking out and I felt bad "Erica what is it? Vertigo" I went over to the rock wall ignoring Lydia Allison and coach and started climbing "Girl McCall get down you need a harness" I looked over at Scott and he nodded coming behind us just Incase "hey Erica I got you and I have my brother under us just Incase ok, everything's going to be fine just breath in and out ok" she nodded and we went down and the whole class was laughing which pissed me off "Why don't you guys go fuck off, now shut the fuck up before I make you" they all stopped laughing and I stormed off into the locker room since class was over. I got changed and felt something bad happening so I went back into the gym and saw Erica I stared at her and zoned out and when she fell she was floating to the ground slowly and Scott caught her and looked at me with wide eyes and Erica started having a seizure "Scott put her on her side NOW!" He did and we called 911.

I was at the hospital with Erica and she looked like hell and I felt bad so I left her room and called Derek "Hey is everything ok?" "Hey um I think I have someone you can bite Erica Reyes she's at the hospital I'm with her now just come over" "ok" and I ended it.

5 minutes later Derek showed up and I pointed to the door. After 10 minutes he came out and hugged me and I closed my eyes and looked up at him "I used my powers or whatever I concentrated on her and when she fell she fell in slow motion and Scott came and caught her he looked at me with wide us I think he saw my eyes" "it's fine" he smiled and I smiled back.

Derek brought us back to school and Erica already changed into something more revealing Derek turned to her "I want you to walk her in and come back out ok" she nodded and we walked into the cafeteria and I felt all eyes on us and we began walking she took someone's Apple and bit it "Erica I-I don't feel good" I turned around and began walking out again her following behind me I got in the car "what's wrong?" "I d-don't feel g-good Der" "ok lets go" he looked at my brother and Stiles smiled and zoomed off we got to the subway and I got out of the car walking towards the door I felt light headed and blacked.

I woke up on Derek bed "hey are you ok" I took the washcloth off of my forehead "weak" "I think saving Erica from falling drained your energy" I tried getting up but Derek rushes over to me pushing me back down on the bed "you need to rest and get you energy back I already texted your mom saying your staying at a friends and I grabbed you clothes and already changed you into one of my shirts" I looked down to see I wasn't in my outfit from before and that I was in Derek's shirt and blushed "why are you blushing it's not like I haven't seen you naked or in underwear before" he laughed "I don't know I can't control my face but thanks Der" he nodded and began leaving but I grabbed his hand "where are you going" "to the couch to give you more room" "please stay" he nodded and laid behind me and I snuggled into his chest falling back asleep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N sooo what do you think Carmen is?