Chapter 36

I finally got to my new house with Cora standing outside i parked my car and turned it off getting out "Cora!!" "CARMEN!" She ran over to me and bear hugged me "I hate you so much you just got up and left, you scared me" "I'm sorry! Your brother aka my mate and baby daddy got kidnapped by his psychotic ex who Peter turned and he got changed back to his 16 year old self" she hugged me again "I know I'm sorry but seriously your my best friend basically my sister and your carrying my niece or nephew" "well I'm already your sister in law since we got married when I was 8" she laughed "come on I already packed all your clothes from my house all we need to get is your craving foods" "God, you've blessed me with the Hale existence" she laughed and grabbed my suit case and brought it inside we threw it into my room "i need to take a shower" "I thought I smelt something just didn't want to say anything" I pushed her shoulder and laughed "your sooo funny" she flipped her hair "oh I know" I rolled my eyes and took a shower.

After the shower I put on a white tank top with purplish reddish flowers, black leggings, a grey cardigan I walked out and Cora greeted me "ready?" I smiled "yup so where are we going?" "First we are going to Walmart then Baby's R us or whatever i...

After the shower I put on a white tank top with purplish reddish flowers, black leggings, a grey cardigan I walked out and Cora greeted me "ready?" I smiled "yup so where are we going?" "First we are going to Walmart then Baby's R us or whatever it's called and getting a unisex crib, stroller, car seat, and changing area thing" I sighed "so much work" she laughed "that's your fault for doing the dirty with my brother" she then gags and I rolled my eyes "hey where's my dog? Well since I'm a horrible dog owner it's more your dog" she rubbed the back of her neck "well one of my friends from South America had a dog and it got hit by a car and Rocky already loved her sooo I let her take him plus he wasn't really good with kids I brought him to a park and a kid threw a rock at me and he kind of snipped at the little asshole soo I don't think he would have been good with the baby" awww my poor baby "as long as your friend is better then me with him I'm happy" "oh she is" I scoffed and hit her arm as we pulled out of the driveway.

We went to the baby store first "look at this grey stroller Cor it's soo cute" "it's black and grey Car" "I know! And that black and Grey car seat super cute!" She shook her head "you and my brother sure do love black and grey" I shrugged and she grabbed them putting them onto the cart and we went over to the bed "Aww Car look at this grey and WHITE crib with a matching changing set" "aww it's so cute and look at the moon and star blanket with stickers and with the little thing that spins  around and around above the crib let's get that!" She laughed and put it on the other cart we had and went to the cashier and we bought it to Cora's black 2012 Acura MDX she put everything into the trunk while I turned the car on rolling down all the windows including the ceiling window thing I looked back at Cora and it all actually fit I turned the radio on she got in and we put our sunglasses on "Starbucks?" "Fuck yeah" she looks at me "if you keep swearing like that your kid or kids are going to have a sailors mouth" I rolled my eyes and we went for Starbucks.

We got to Starbucks and I say "Hi can I get a Trente strawberry refresher with no strawberries and lemonade in it with 5 sugars" he wrote that all down "Name?" "Carmen" "is that all?" "NoPe what do you want Hale?" She rolled her eyes "can I get a cotton candy Frappuccino" "name?" "Cora" "is that all?" "Yup" "total is $9.39" I gave him a 10 dollar bill and we went and waited until the guy yelled "Cora and Carmen Hale" a huge smile landed on my face and we got our drinks 'Carmen Hale I love it' we got into the car "Carmen Hale" Cora said I looked over at her the smile never leaving "You really love him don't you?" I took a sip from my drink "more then anything" she nodded and we left for the store.

We got to the store I went straight for the pickle section and grabbed 20 jars of pickles i put them into the cart and then I grabbed potato chips along with sub rolls, turkey, lettuce, cucumbers, and thousand island while Cora grabbed Every single fruit, veggies like green orange and red peppers, salad stuff and other healthy stuff we both met up at the cash register and she said "I think you forgot some pickles" "fuck off" we both laughed and rung it up and brought all the groceries to the car.

We got home and I looked at all the receipts and I added everything together "Holy shit Cora we spent $921.42 I knew we should have bought more pickles we could have spent 1000 dollars" she laughed and we started unpacking all the groceries while listening to music singing and dancing. "FINALLY!!" I yelled after putting away the last jar of pickles "we still have the baby stuff to put together" I groaned "can we do that tomorrow I'm STARVING!" She laughed and nodded "yeah Chinese or pizza" "PIZZA! Last time I ate Chinese I got sick for like 3 days" "ok pizza it is" I put all the groceries bags into one bag and put that into the pantry "I'm going to go change!" "Okay!!" I ran upstairs and changed into one of Derek's shirts with his sweatpants and ran back downstairs and we ate laughed and talked all night.