|MISSING BLONDE|

We were all now gathered in the attic of St. Louis Cathedral where Freya who has a dozen lit white candles around the room in preparation for a spell to find Rebekah. So in the midst of waiting for everything to be prepared we all catch each other up on what we learned in the last day or so.

I play around with my crescent moon necklace as I pace the room worried and regretting having left Niklaus that night he had told me about Aurora

"Where is Klaus?" I ask annoyed as I knew Freya had called him and he had yet to show up and for some reason I was just picking up everyone's anxiety and worry in the room as a locator spell for Rebekah has not been the most anxiety written thing that has happened in my life.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead" Freya says as she leans against the table looking exhausted. Elijah then takes Freya's athame and uses it to cut open his palm so he can bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which lays on top of a large, pristine paper map that covers the entire table top

"Forget Niklaus" Elijah says making me roll my eyes as those words. His words didn't calm me down and the light throbbing pain in my hand wasn't helping either. So I stop playing with my crescent necklace making it fall next to the pendent Klaus gave me

Elijah takes the bow which he had bleed into and hands it to a worried Freya while saying, "You will find her"

"Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?" Marcel asks as he looks at Freya nervously

"She's my family. I won't lose her" Freya says determined before putting her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood and behinds the spell "Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv"

Freya continues the spell as she pours the bowl full of blood into the map close to where Africa is situated as that's the last known location of Rebekah's. Freya hands the bowl to Elijah who joins her side, all while Marcel, Hayley and I watched from the side. The blood starts to spread but it spreads out until it is covering the entire map, making Freya frustratedly says, "Damnit!"

"Well, so much for witch-GPS" Hayley says disappointed just like everyone else in the room

"I assumed they'd cloaked her. I didn't expect a spell this strong" Freya says shakily as she looks down at the map that was being filled in every direction to blood

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap" Elijah says anxiously making Freya sigh, as they were both visibly frustrated and stressed by the locator spell not working.

Freya then sits down at her table to brainstorm, "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me"Marcel then is the first one to leave yet turns to speak to Elijah first. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her"

"There's no time" Elijah says before he can walk towards the staircase to leave looking frantic "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon"