|FOREVER AND ALWAYS|

Freya hadn't slept as she felt a dread the whole night so when it was morning she cast a spell with Kol by her side. On the map to track Klaus former sirelings the blood all traveled from various places on the world map to New Orleans.

With the news Kol gathered weapons downstairs with Elijah and Klaus, only to be reminded that there was not going to be a fight inside the household as the deed was under Freyas name. Hayley and Odette were upstairs in the room next to Freyas as they were looking after Hope. 

Freya recites an incantation over the map seeping over a vile of blood. Freya sees the blood keep spreading and not once stopping from passing the circle of herbs. Freya as to busy coming up with a conclusion on her spell making her not hear the wooshing of a vampire entering the room. The woman scratches Freya's neck with her poisoned ring causing Freya to gasp in pain as her neck started to drip blood.

Being able to hear the sudden pattern to multiple footsteps and thumping downstairs Odette looks around the room. She send Hayley to check up on Freya all while Odette takes Hope into her arms slowly standing up.

Hayley vamp speeds behind the vampire and stabs her in the heart making her fall to the ground. Hayley quickly makes her way towards Freya to was trying her best to sit up as she had fallen to the ground.

"What did they do to you?" Hayley asks Freya taking a look at her injured neck that seemed to be the only injury on her

"Poison" the eldest Mikaelson groans in pain

"Let's get you out of here," Hayley says talking Freya and wraps her hand around her waist to hold her up. Another vampire enters the room making the two women look at each other. Hayley lets Freya go and the blonde takes a hold of the door's archway.

Odette walks into the room with Hope resting on her side with her legs down as Hope couldn't wrap her legs around Odette for the big belly

Odette walks into the room with Hope resting on her side with her legs down as Hope couldn't wrap her legs around Odette for the big belly. Seeing that Hayley was vamp speeding towards the vampire stranger, Odette moves Hope so she would see where she was going to throw the knife that she took out from her boot.

Odette throws the knife aiming for the vampire and it ends up impaling him in the neck. Blood spills on Hayley who was pinned down on the couch, but having the vampire pinning her down injured Hayley was able to get the upper hand and officially kill the intruder.

"Come on. Let's go" Odette says taking the lead on walking out of the room as she needed to grab Hopes diaper bag before they leave the compound.

The cousins had decided it was best to take cover in the abandoned Kenner apartment. Hayley supports Freya up the stairs while Odette walked behind them with Hope.

"Lie down. Don't move" Hayley instructs Freya as she lets go of the blonde to lay down on the sofa. Hayley catches a glance at herself in the mirror making her stop as what she saw was an image shown in the prophecy. Hayley is interrupted from looking at the blood-stained on her neck and clothes when Odette walks in front of her to place Hope her playpen.