|TURN OF EVENTS|

Odette had woken up in the living room where she had left Hope sleeping

Odette had woken up in the living room where she had left Hope sleeping. It was still dark outside so when she woke up in a daze she almost believed that what had happened was a dream. Pushing aside the blanket she was covered in Odette touches her forehead wondering if any dried blood would be on the cut she had felt but there was nothing.

The brunette stands to take a look at her daughter who slept silently making Odette smile. Even with all the madness and sadness, Odette just wanted to lay in bed with her baby girl before her two other babies wouldn't allow her to cuddle with Hope. Yet since there was madness in her life, the fantasy was not something she could do. As when she walked back to reality she was met with Hayley heading toward her old apartment in search for Jacksons journal for Klaus.

Cami's corpse still laid on the bed where she died with her body covered by a blanket when Odette makes her way towards the room. Klaus stood on the balcony of the room looking outside a window. Odette stands at the doorway with a book in the back of her hand not ready to interrupt him in his thoughts. Yet Klaus sensing her presence glances at the door before turning his attention back to looking straight forward

"Did you bring it?" Klaus asks with no emotion in his voice, making Odette deeply sigh as she walks closer to him

"Jackson wrote down everything your dad told him about the ancient werewolves. I've read it and Hayley's skimmed through it. There doesn't seem to be anything in there that's gonna help us kill Lucien" Odette says as she places the journal on the dresser between the two

"I'll see for myself." Klaus says turning to take the journal and glances at Odette only this time looking into her eyes before quickly looking away, "You can go"

Odette doesn't move as she takes a look at the bed not liking that Camis corpse was just there rotting away. Odette lightly taps her finger on the dresser before speaking up, "I think we should do something about the body. I know Cami wanted an Irish wake and I can make the arrangements"

"It doesn't matter what she wanted!" Klaus speaks abruptly as he turns to look at Odette rather than reading the words in the journal, "She's gone. There's no time to sing dirges. We're at war"

"Yeah... whatever you say" Odette says bitterly she takes a step towards the door yet before she can walk out of the room she turns around to face Klaus, "Davina's dead. Think you should know that I now have the privilege of knowing what it feels like to be fed dry by a vampire"

~~

Klaus is on his way to his car that was parked outside, he was ready to open the door, when Hayley appears placing her hand on the car door and taking the keys from him. Odette was taking a while longer to make her way towards the car, one of the main reasons being that she was annoyed with the coat she wore.

"Seriously?" Klaus says as he turns around to be met with Hayley

At Klaus annoyance, Odette couldn't help but smile when she reaches the two other hybrids' "Come on Nik, we both know how this is going to go down. You're going to tell me that I can't come meaning Hayley can't either, and then I'm going to tell you that we both love Rebekah, as well. Then you're going to say, we are going to slow you down"