15 : Painkillers

Hoseok's head hurt.

It was only the first class of the day, yet his headache was getting worse minute by minute. Yes, he could have just walked out of the classroom without even saying anything, but on the other hand, he really had to see how he had done on the tests.

He had been reminding himself about it all the time; he gets one bad score on a test, and there goes his dreams.

"Jung Hoseok" the teacher suddenly called his name. Hoseok lifted up his head from the desk, where it had been resting, eyes closed.

"You look very unwell today, and you aren't paying any attention to studying. Do you need to go to the nurse's office?"

The male teacher's voice was annoyed, just like the look on his face. You could clearly see that there wasn't even a hint of worry in his words, he only wanted this troublesome student to leave his classroom.

"Will you give us our tests back?" Hoseok asked. How dumb of him, he could have just done this as the first thing when he came to this class.

"No, Mrs. Jeong will give them to everyone from class B" Hoseok heard the teacher respond, and that information was enough for him to leave the classroom, saying he would go to the nurse's office.

This time, Hoseok didn't lie about where he was going. He could maybe get some painkillers from the nurse's office, and he wouldn't need to waste his own pills.

As Hoseok made his way towards the nurse's office, he had some time to check his schedule. But of course, the class where Mrs. Jeong was as his teacher, was the last of the day. Basically meaning that he would have to survive through the whole school day to get to know his scores.

Oh great, Hoseok thought to himself.

Trying to overcome the sick feeling he had, he quickly went to get some medicine from the nurse's office. After doing so, he headed to the library.

He didn't go there too often, but it was too cold in the rooftop today. He didn't want to get any more sicker than he already was.

After all, it seemed like going to the library wasn't too bad of a choice. It was quite warm in there, the place was really quiet especially during the lessons, and Hoseok got to rest in peace. Still, the headache was giving him a painful time.

He may did fall asleep couple times, as his head started to feel as heavy as ever. He would stay at home for the next two weeks if he had to, but he just couldn't miss today's last lesson. Only because of the tests.

Half asleep, Hoseok whispered to himself. "Wings Academy, remember Hoseok, the Wings Academy.."

× × ×

A/N

hi my cuties 😔✌️
i'm so sorry for such a short chapter, but i feel really sad. this will be the last update of today.

please sleep and eat well everyone !!

💕 stay safe

ー hyun