39 : Unofficial breakfast club

"You know...

... I may be failing basic math, but I'm pretty sure that we're missing a person here."

The foggy morning had began in quite chaotic manners, and the pace had calmed down only so much, that the group of six housemates had been able to settle down to have breakfast.

Nothing too much out of the ordinary, everyone had kind of picked up their own things to eat, even though this morning Taehyung had been kind enough to boil some eggs for everyone, since it had taken 'too long' for Jin to get to the kitchen.

The boys were now scattered all over the first floor. Some of them were still in the kitchen, making their ways to the dining- and livingrooms, and for whatever reason one of them, going by the name of Min Yoongi just to tell you all, was sitting on the stairs rather than choosing something like one of the sofas in the livingroom.

But yes, to say that there was only six of them there really did leave out their complicated guest, whose absence Jungkook had only now pointed out.

"Congrats, that's what's gonna get you good grades in the next test" Yoongi chuckled from the staircase.

Before anyone's breakfast sandwhiches or cereal bowls would get thrown in the air pre-fight, Jin spoke up; "I told Hoseok to join us if he feels like doing so. Let's give him some time, all right everyone?"

Nodding and humming in agreement.

Without anything else being said, everything continued on like nothing had happened. Respecting their overnight guest was a must, so everyone just let the topic be and focus on something else.

... And so, a certain someone happened to find something quite concerning to focus on.

"Hey, Jiminie?"

Jimin, who was lazily laying on top of the livingroom armchair, let his head fall over the chair and with everything in his vision now going upside-down, he fixed his gaze on Namjoon, who had called out his name.

"Yeeah?"

"... Is that all you're having?"

The corners of Jimin's lips went all the way from a sleepy smile to a guilty pout. He re-positioned his limbs on the armchair so that he could fully fit between the sides of it.

On his right hand he was holding a very sad-looking half of an apple, and on the table near him there was his glass of water.

Not the most filling breakfast you could think of.

(A/N: Please eat well you lovely littol beans who are reading this, you deserve to take good care of yourself, and don't forget to stay hydrated too! Love from Author <3)

"Well..." Jimin started, now looking mostly at the floor rather than Namjoon. To make up for the fact that he had no idea what to say, he shoved almost the whole half of an apple inside his mouth, and began to slowly chew it.

It looked very uncomfortable, 'bit off more than he could chew', literally in this context.

With a small smile, Namjoon grabbed the glass of water from the table, and handed it over to Jimin. Poor boy was looking like he was about to chocke on the apple.

"I'm not saying anything, but just please get something else too, okay?"

For now, a nod was all that Jimin could give as an answer.

"I know! You should make yourself an egg sandwhich!" Taehyung joined the conversation with a proud smile. "You gotta try these eggs, I boiled them to per-fec-tion!"

"Well isn't it the first time?" Jin commented from the couch.

"All of the others were practice for this one! Now I have finally mastered the perfect boiling methodー!"

Taehyung tried to keep on explaining his notes on how to boil the most flawless eggs just so he would give anyone any chance to remind him of some of the chaoses he himself had caused with cooking eggs before.

On the other hand, Jimin had finally gulped down the last bits of his killer apple with the help of his lord and saviour, the glass of water he had been given.

Wanting to wash away the built up guilt too, he made a request to the new egg chef; "All right Tae, can you make me one of your amazing egg sandwhichew then?"

"... You're just using me so that you won't lose your armchair spot?"

"Yup! Now gimme that sandwhich, pretty please~!"

After a quick look at Namjoon, who gave him an encouraging nod, Taehyung made his way back to the kitchen, yelling at no-one especially about how they should just change out the couches for a bunch of armchairs.

"Namjoon, you can be my egg sandwhich waiter for a while right? I'm gonna make a couple more just in case Hoseok could maybe wanna try them too!"

"Uh... Sure chef?"

The faint sound of the stairs creaking had not been loud enough for the yelling boys to hear, and most of the more subtle noises had been suffocated by the TV anyways.

Even Yoongi had moved back to the livingroom with everyone else after getting himself more coffee from the kitchen just recently, so nobody had really seen it coming ahead;

With a smile so tired and tiny that it was just barely visible, the one missing guest chuckled a little.

"I mean an egg sandwhich? Why not."

× × ×

A/N

hellooo my babies 😭💕
i'm kind of speechless, i just hope that you all are staying safe and feeling allright <3

like i said, please try to eat well hunies, it's important to give your body the energy it needs to function ^^ and don't be afraid to treat yourself every once in a while ~

you all are so amazing and beautiful wah :>
stay gold sweethearts <3
hope that imma see u soon again!

stay safe 💕
ー hyun