25 : Blood

The clock was ticking,

but that really was the only prove that time had not stopped. Sure, there was a show playing on the TV that Hoseok had agreed to watch without knowing or even caring what it was about, since he wasn't going to pay any attention to it.

Buried under the blanket Yoongi had harshly given to him, Hoseok stared at the painting hanging next to the TV, with an empty look on his face.

He felt very odd.

"Did you see that? Did you fucking see that!?" Jungkook yelled, covering his mouth afterwards.

"That guy just fuckingー"

"Yes, we saw that Jungkook. We have eyes, you know" Jimin groaned on top of Jungkook's line.

"Says the one who needs to use reading glasses!"

"S-Shut up!"

'Just how often do these guys fight...? Yet they seem to be such good friends...' Hoseok thought to himself, leaning his head to the side to look at Jungkook, who had almost gotten up from the couch, looking very done with the blonde boy he was arguing with.

"Allright I think this is a good time to take a break, two episodes is a good amount for you wild animals!" Namjoon said.

He pointed the remote towards the TV, pressing the pause button, and with a smirk on his plump lips, he turned his head to look around the room to see the others' reactions.

"Seriously!?" Jin huffed, throwing himself against Namjoon, who was sitting next to him. Tough luck. "The plot was only about to begin!"

Namjoon pushed Jin back to his own seat, shoving a pillow between them to mark his personal space. How childish.

"Well," Namjoon started, trying to keep Jin away from him since the latter was still leaning towards him, crossing the 'pillow line' he had made, "Blame it on those two for not behaving!"

He had pointed more at Jimin, which the blonde of course didn't overlook.

"Hey!! Jungkook started it!"

Yes, childish, that's what these guys were for real. Hoseok was eavesdropping their little fight, and he wasn't too sure if he had agreed to have a sleepover, or to be a babysitter.

"What do you think, Hobi?" Taehyung blurted out of nowhere, turning his face towards Hoseok.

"Don't call me that!"

Hoseok felt somehow disgusted by the overly sweet nicknames Taehyung kept on giving him. They didn't suit him at all. Not this Hoseok at least.

"Whyyyyy" Taehyung started to whine, leaning his whole upper body towards Hoseok in the corner of the couch. With a pouty expression he added; "It's so cute though!"

"You really wanna get sick?? Get away you creep!"

With that being said, Taehyung got shoved right at Jimin, who pushed him off of him instantly.

"What's with you and Jin today? Drugs??" Yoongi commented from a safe distance, lazily sitting on the lonely armchair. He chuckled lightly, before continuing, "If so, why haven't I gotten any?"

"You already have your medicine" Jin ignored the boy's previous comment, talking with a stern voice this time. "I bet you don't want any more pills."

It was an akward 'humm' that Yoongi let out, agreeing with what Jin had said. This left Hoseok a bit confused, why bring up medicine all of a sudden?

"But back to Hoseok," Jin continued, changing the subject smoothly. "What's with you?"

Ouch, that was a bit bold comment to make. Well, it was nothing compared to what Hoseok had been spitting out of his mouth during the day, but when the look on Jin's face was back to being so cheerful, the words felt out of place.

"You said you wanted to stay over, yet you look very uncomfortable."

The tone of his voice turned into a sad one ー maybe he was blaming himself for making their guest so quiet.

But then, "Oh, wait!" his face lit up as he gasped out; "Could it be the blood?"

Hoseok stumbled over his words.

"B-blood??"

"There was a lot of scenes with blood, all over the clothes and on the walls.. I guess that's why you were looking away every time I looked at you. You could have just told us!" Taehyung said with his eyes being as sad as the tone of his voice.

"Looked at me...? Creep..." Hoseok whispered.

"You didn't read the description well?" Namjoon asked concerned. "You know, 'Come back home' is a comedy show but the plot is pretty sick and twisted. Honestly, I like that in a show.."

"Were you too embarassed? Oh gosh!" Jungkook laughed, holding his hands over his mouth.

Hoseok's tired eyes were now as big as dinner plates, as the confusion was taking over his whole body. Everyone was talking about blood ー what had he missed? Some harsh murder scenes from the show they, not including him, were watching? Yes?

"Let's... put it that way?" he mumbled, looking away from all the other boys in the room. He didn't want to admit the fact that he had payed zero attention to the show, but now he was actually glad he had not, blood wasn't his thing at all.

So, he really wasn't lying when he let out the words created by all the confusion he was dealing with at the moment, but neither was he being fully honest. Not like it mattered, he was a liar anyways.

"Afraid of piercings and blood? Makes sense" Jimin said smiling, just to add the last word to that sentence; "Scaredy-cat!"

× × ×

A/N

: Come back home ー A tragedic story written in a comedic yet deep way :

maybe someday i will share (with u guys) the plot of that show i made up haha 🤭 panic panic panic!

💕 stay safe

ー hyun