18 : Wise decisions

Soaked.

That's what Jungkook and Hoseok both were. They two and the rest of their little group, had finally arrived at the quite big house that the six boys lived in.

As soon as they got inside, Jimin asked if he should get some towels from the bathroom, so they could leave Hoseok rest on the couch.

Instead of that, Jungkook decided that it would be better if he carried Hoseok upstairs. He could sleep in the guest room, it was much warmer there than in the livingroom. The poor boy was almost shaking, even though his forehead was burning up.

"Well, I'll go get some towels anyways" Jimin announced, as he quickly took off his slightly wet shoes.

Namjoon and Taehyung went upstairs after Jungkook, who was carrying Hoseok in bridal style, as if the boy was just a pretty little prince having a nap in the afternoon.

Yoongi, who had been carrying the black bag Hoseok had dropped on the ground right before collapsing, placed the bag in the livingroom. It could wait there until it's owner would wake up. Yoongi got called to the kitchen, where Jin had headed.

Jin was trying to look for some painkillers he could offer to Hoseok later on, and told Yoongi to find the thermometer. It was quite a chaos in the house of the six boys.

Since the boys still had not been living in this new house of theirs for that long, some of their belongings were still in either wrong places or inside the cardboard boxes they had packed them inside when moving.

And while Yoongi and Jin were downstairs going through the half full boxes those were everywhere around the house, the rest of the boys were upstairs trying to figure out what to do with Hoseok.

"Kook, go change your clothes, you're going to get sick too if you stay like that" Taehyung told to the said boy, who was still holding Hoseok in his arms.

With a defeated 'okay then', Jungkook softly placed Hoseok on the guest room's bed, and left to get himself dry clothes. As Jimin was still looking for some towels, Taehyung and Namjoon were left alone with the sick boy.

"Taehyung, can you go get some clothes from your closet" Namjoon asked, taking off Hoseok's wet shoes and placing them on the floor next to him. "You know, for Hoseok."

"Are you crazy? You can't just take off his clothes!" Taehyung covered his mouth in embarassment.

"I don't want to do this either, but his fever will get even higher if he has those wet clothes on."

A hint of blush was slowly starting to appear on the top Namjoon's cheeks, as the embarassing feeling he had grew even stronger.

"...A-Allright then" Taehyung stuttered, leaving Namjoon alone with Hoseok in the guest room. What a mess this was.

Even though the door had already closed, Namjoon still waited for couple seconds in silence, making sure that the situation wouldn't get any more awkward because of the sudden appearance of a wild Kim Taehyung.

The silence was broken by a little whine Namjoon made while his gaze was wandering all over the unconscious boy laying on the bed. He looked really sick, and it was breaking his kind heart.

Slowly, he sat down on the bed, making Hoseok's limp body slightly lean against the side he had put weight on.

"I'm sorry Hoseok."

Carefully, yet as fast as he could, Namjoon began to remove the smaller boy's clothes, starting off with the oversized hoodie he was wearing on top of this dark green, long sleeved shirt.

Namjoon kept on mumbling the same three words 'I'm sorry Hoseok' as if it would make the situation any less uncomfortable for him.

If the boy he was undressing would wake up now, he would die out of embarassment for sure.

The wet, blue hoodie Hoseok had was now resting on the edge of the bed, and after some more awkward minutes, a kind of cute, green shirt that Hoseok had under his hoodie was tossed right next to it. The poor shirt ended up laying on the floor after all, due to the badly aimed throw made by Namjoon's shaky hands.

Now that Hoseok was topless, there was only the most awkward part left.. No, not his socks, but his baggy sweatpants.

For this whole time Namjoon had been respectfully keeping his eyes on the clothes, trying to not even accidentally look at Hoseok's bare body parts.

Being as quick as possible, Namjoon took off resr of the boy's clothes, just in time to hear the silent room's door open.

It could have been Jimin with the towels, but luckily, it was Taehyung bringing some clothes for Hoseok. It would have been a hard thing to explain why Namjoon was suddenly undressing Hoseok.

"Namjoo-"

"Just give me the damn clothes thanks."

Taehyung got pushed out of the guest room as soon as he had entered it, which he didn't really mind. It was Namjoon's idea to even do this whole 'changing' thing, he would have to suffer all by himself now.

× × ×

A/N

i'm so sorry for talking so long to write a new chapter, 😔

💕 stay safe

ー hyun