Intro: The Mystery Flower Guy🌼

"Are you sure about this? ... you sure she gonna love it?" Whispered him while tiptoeing in the garden of her house with a flower on his hands.

The brunette chuckled lowly. "Of course dude. She loves flower so much" he said.

He put the flower on the floor, infront of the door. It's midnight, everyone had probably already asleep, they thought. They're not nervous at all, of having caught up sneaking into her house although they knew there's cctv around the area of the house. The modern and fancy house, that were lived by a pretty owner, Jung Hyeri. As known as Lucky-Hyeri, the famous nickname of her created by the netizens who knows her. Well, she's famous, because of her beautiful house, beautiful face, kindness, everyone thought she was perfect. Everyone thought she's just like a little baby, who doesnt know what cruel is, what revenge is, what angst is. Because they never ever see her angry or frowned, she always come out of the house while smiling brightly. As if she has no problems at all.

The Happy Go Lucky Girl.

And this guy is one of her fan and he loves her so much, to the point that he is brave to sneak into this big and full of cctv house, yet he never got caught because of his hoodie and mask. And Hyeri is not the type to report immediatly to the police without knowing the person behind this. She need to know the person's identity first, and ask why are they doing this, if their reason was complicated, then she's not hesitant to drag them into the police station.

"Hurry up! We need to go" Jimin, the latter behind the one holding the flower said.

Taehyung, the guy who admired Hyeri so much gritted his teeth, annoyed of his friend's bubbling. "Can you shut up?? I'm trying to find the bell of this house. Where the fuck is it??" He whisper-shouted.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're so stupid. That gold button infront of your eyes is the bell." He tsk'd.

Taehyung glared at him for the badword nickname he gave, but he chose to ignore it and turn towards the bell, was about to push the button when the door slightly open, revealing Hyeri in pyjamas with a metal rod on her hand.

Taehyung and Jimin gasped and look at each other.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Hyeri ask, tone was flat in seriousness and frowned, yet Taehyung found her voice was still angelic.

A smile crept up behind the mask, before he signalled Jimin to run as the latter did, leaving Taehyung behind without hesitating.

"I'm your fan. I just want to give that flower to you. Hope you like it and I want to be your friend. Can I?" He sigh, realising Hyeri was still in the same expression, as he continued. "Nevermind. Bye" Taehyung said before sprinting out of the area of her house, chasing after Jimin who was still running, just in case Hyeri was following them.

Hyeri raised an eyebrow after Taehyung ran, looking down on her feet to see the flower laying down on the floor before picking it up.

"Alstroemeria.." She smiled before it turn into a grin. "So he knew about flowers too?" She smirk.

_________________________________________

Alstroemeria- (Name of a flower)

Friendship- (The meaning of Alstroemeria)

Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy writing fanfiction. Love ya! 😉