CHAPTER 7

Its been two days since she met Taehyung, and she havent meet him since their last encounter as she was not given a permission to go out without someone accompanying her. And the night guy still continued his job, sending a flower to her house every night, it is still the same flower, which is Alstroemeria.

Also, Jungkook had always came to her house, for almost everyday. It makes Hyeri wondered how could he always visit her when he was supposed to be in his office that time. Jungkook havent tell her about it, that he quit the job, the same day as her. He thought that if he tells her, she will get mad at him. No, he dont want that to happen, so he decided to zipped his mouth shut until the right time to tell her about it.

Right now, everyone was in the living room, sitting on the couch while staring at each other for a solid 10 minutes before Hoseok finally broke the wall of silence.

"I had already checked on the cctv about the guy, but still, I cant see his face. But for sure, the other guy that always with him was shorter than him, and I can see his hair a bit, but due to the cctv's black and white screen, I cant tell what color his hair was." Hoseok sigh before leaning forward, elbow rested on his lap as he stare at each of them. "Any plan?"

Jungkook look up, as he was playing with his phone all the time. "What about we stayed up all night and wait for the guy? Then we'll attack them?" He suggested, eyes were focus on Hoseok.

Hoseok clicked his tongue. "I've tried that few days ago, but failed. He's too careful!"

Jinhye cleared her throat and raised her arm. "Dont accept his flower? Just let it lay on the doorstep?"

"And destroy it. Make it looks like Hyeri doesnt like it anymore" Yuna added, gritting her teeth.

"But-- I love flowers" Hyeri refused and pouted.

"Lets just try it. If it is a success, then it is all over. I hope so" Hoseok said, totally ignoring Hyeri who was still pouting.

Everyone nodded in agreement, as Jungkook lean back and spread his arm on the headrest, causing the girl beside him, which is Hyeri stare at him in confusion.

Hyeri scrunched her eyebrows together. "Jungkook. Move your arm" she said, making her voice sounds deep on purpose.

"Why? I wanna embrace you. Who knows, I can makes you feel better?" Jungkook smirk.

Hyeri scrunched her face in disgust and rolled her eyes. "I'm not sick. I'm fine, Jungkook. Totally fine"

"No you're not--"

"Jungkook. Stop it" Hyeri cut him off, slamming her palm onto the latter's mouth, as everyone tried to hold in their laugh after seeing how funny Jungkook's reaction was.

Jungkook slowly push her hands away from his mouth as he rub his lips and winced. "Thats hurt"

"No sorry" Hyeri shrugged and crossed her arm over her chest.

***
"Hey hey hey! Dont touch my cake!" Hoseok slap Jungkook's hand away when he noticed the latter was trying to drag his plate of cake away.

They had planned to go out after the meeting about the night guy, and as usual, as the oldest, Hoseok chose the location. Which is the same cafe as last time, where Hyeri met Taehyung.

They sat on a big table for seven seats, which has one extra seat as they were only six. And of course, as usual, the cafe was full, a lots of people came by.

Jungkook pouted, leaning back on his seat while staring at Hoseok, who was eating the cake by himself.

"Oppa. Can you just give him some?" Hyeri said, furrowing her eyebrow.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and stared at her. "What? Give him some? Aye..he's not a kid nor teenage anymore. He can take care of himself and buy a cake for himself. Right Kook?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrow while smirking at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued drinking his drink.

The cafe was so lively. With the sound of people chatting, the loud basking,...Hyeri totally in love with this cafe.

Right after the song end, the door of the cafe open, someone has coming as Hyeri shifted her eyes to the door.

The guy walk straight to the counter and past Hyeri's seat, that she can clearly see his face.

"Oh? Taehyung" She mumbled before looking around, trying to find an empty seat. But as always, the seats were all taken.

She sigh and then realise, there's one seat left which is beside Jungkook.

"Hey that seat are not taken, right?" Hyeri ask.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow before shooking his head. "No. Why?"

"Nothi---Taehyung!! Here!" She shouted, realising that Taehyung already got his drink and is searching for a seat.

Taehyung halted and turn to the owner of the voice as he saw Hyeri waving her hand on the air.

Her sudden action got the attention of the people around her, but she does not even care about shame that time, she just need to help Taehyung find a seat and talk with him again.

Taehyung couldnt help but to smile as he started to approach her, not realising that there was other people sitting with her.

Just as soon as he got near her, Hoseok stared at him and spoke up, causing the latter to jolt in his place. "Yah. Who are you?" Tone was flat, his serious expression makes everyone on the table fell silent.

Taehyung look over at Hyeri, furrowing his eyebrow as if like giving a what sign.

"Hey I ask you, Who are you?" Hoseok ask again.

"Oppa. He's my friend" Hyeri answered instead of Taehyung.

Jungkook's head turn to her in an instant. "Didnt you said I'm the only guy friend you have?" He raised an eyebrow, expression looks so pissed.

Hyeri pursed her lips. "Yeah I did say that. But not anymore. I got new guy friend. And that doesnt mean I dont love you anymore" she smiled softly to comfort him.

Aerin cleared her throat. "So Hyeri. Mind introducing him to us?" She smirk.

"Oh. Yeah Guys meet Taehyung. Taehyung meet my big brother, Hoseok. And my friends, Jungkook, Aerin, Jinhye and Yuna." Hyeri introduced while pointing at each of them.

"Nice to meet you all" Taehyung said, head lowered as he bow a bit to show some respect.

"Come sit with us, Tae. We havent meet since our first encounter, right Tae?" Hyeri smiled, gesturing him to sit down as he did.

Hoseok was staring at him, not even shifting his eyes off the guy. Scrunching his face while tonguing the inside of his cheek, he tap his fingers on the table, catching the attention of the others.

"When did you guys met?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Two days ago?" Taehyung said, scrunching his face while tilting his head as he was not sure about his answer.

Hoseok's and Jungkook's eyes widen. "Just met two days ago and you're already close with each other??" Hoseok ask and glared at Hyeri, who was calmly watching them while chin rested on her palm.

"What? Making new friends isnt wrong, right Tae?" Hyeri ask, raising her eyebrow.

Taehyung just smiled back, not even dare to answer her question as it might make the brother mad. Thought in his head, he secretly cursing that he should behave kindly especially infront of her brother.

Hoseok scrunched his nose, licking his lips. "But...Are you sure that..he is not a bad guy? If he is, I cant do anything but to throw this guy into the rubbish bin" he said with a flat tone. "Because I dont want you to be friends with a bad person.." He said, purposely raising his voice to let the guy hear.

Hyeri rolled her eyes, annoyed of her brother's over-protectiveness.
_________________________________________