CHAPTER 8

"See you later!" Hyeri grinned.

Taehyung smiled back. "Hm yeah. See you later" before he stood up, putting his phone into his pocket.

"Never...meet my sister unless I gave you a permission. If you still want to, beat me to death and I'll let you" Hoseok gritted his teeth, lowing his voice as he does not want people around them to hear him.

"Oppa!" Hyeri whisper-shouted, eyes glaring at him deadly, before it shifted to Taehyung. "Tae..dont mind his words"

Taehyung just crept up a small smile before turning to Hoseok and bowed 90 degrees. "I'm sorry if I you dont like me. But I have fun being friends with Hyeri, seems like she does so too. So if you dont mind, can I ask for a permission to be her friend?" Taehyung ask, as soon as he stood still.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Well. My head told me to say no..but my heart told me to say yes. You're lucky that I'll listen to my heart today." He said while staring at him.

"So its a yes?" Taehyung's face lit up and he smiled.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Hm..yeah." he shrugged but then he suddenly pointed at Taehyung with his index finger. "But! Once you hurt her or make her cry, I swear I'll never let you meet her ever again" He said through his gritted teeth.

Taehyung smiled. "I promise I wont" he raised a hand as a promise sign before he bowed again and walk out of the cafe.

Hyeri stood up and followed him behind, "Taehyung! Wait up!"

Taehyung halted just before he cross the road. Turning around, he raised his eyebrow. "Yes Hyeri?"

Hyeri smiled. "Give me your phone"

"Huh?" Taehyung scrunched his face, but then he give it anyway.

Hyeri typed something on his phone before giving it back to him. "Text me later" she wink cutely.

"Your number? Thank you" Taehyung awkwardly smiled. "Uhm..I need to go now. Bye" He wink back and smirk.

"Okay. Bye! Be careful" She waved at him as he crossed the road.

***
"How was it? Did you met her?" Jimin ask, excited.

Taehyung hummed in response. "But there's a problem"

"What?"

"She's not alone. But there's her friends and her big brother" Taehyung ruffled his own hair.

"Oh.."

"Her big brother is Hoseok." Taehyung said, clicking his tongue.

Jimin's eyes widen. "W-what? Do you mean Jung Hoseok? The rapper?"

Taehyung sigh and nod his head.

"Oh shit. Thats mean their family had big privacy. Hyeri could have a bodyguard in any time if we continuesly sneaking into her house!" Jimin said. "We could get caught!" He panicked.

"Shut up hoe! Let me talk" Taehyung snap.

"Hyeri thought me as a stranger when we met at the cafe. And we're friends now. She have no idea that I'm the one who always gave her the flowers." Taehyung smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jimin scrunched his face and tilt his head. "Do you mean...you're safe from the blame if you continuesly act innocent when they are searching for that guy?" He raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung slowly nodded. "But I wont stop giving her flowers. At night only. And in the morning, I'll be going to the cafe to meet her" he smirk.

"Well. Good luck. Dont let them know you're the guy that they're searching for" Jimin said, pursing his lips.