CHAPTER 1

Running down the street with her heels tapping on the ground, eyes were focused in the front as she kept bumping on people that were blocking her way.

She's late for the first time today, she was over slept. Knowing her boss was a strict guy, her heart-beat increased upon seeing the time on her watch.

7:37

She's 7 minutes late. Sweat rolling down her forehead as she kept on praying that she's not gonna get scold today.

Finally reaching the building, she rushed to the elevator that were coincidently open just as soon as she arrived. Before the door could close, she slip her skinny body and get in, earning a stare from the other co-worker in the elevator.

"5th floor" Hyeri said to the person infront of her as he click the 5th floor button.

It tooks about a minute to reach 5th floor since the elevator kept on stopping at each floor. As soon as the elevator reach the 5th floor, Hyeri sprinted to her office and heaved out a sigh of relief when she noticed her boss was nowhere to be seen in her office.

She sat on her chair and began her work. Relax and calm that she thought her boss doesnt realise that she was late. But then her telephone on the table beep before a familiar voice spoke.

Her boss, Mr. Kwon.

Telling her to come to his office. Hyeri face-palmed, knowing what was coming. She inhaled deeply before standing up and went to her boss' office.

***
"But Mr. Kwon--"

"Hey. Do you think you own this company? Hm?" Mr. Kwon snap.

Hyeri bit her lip and mentally rolled her eyes. "But Mr. Kwon its my first time of being late today. Why would you fired me??"

"We dont need a useless worker here. Your latest project failed. And your project that you send to me last week also failed. What is wrong with you?? You drop this company's name and today you're being late?? I dont care, you're fired"

"Mr. Kwon there's nothing to do about me being late. Its my first time and this case is normal to all company. They never fired a co-worker who is late for the first time. Why you--"

"I said you're fired" Mr. Kwon cutted her off.

"What about this company's model?" Hyeri ask, glaring at him hard, tone was flat. "I'm the only model you could trust and I'm the one who rised this company's name" she snap.

"Stop it! I can find another model that is better than you. Jung Hyeri, you're fired! Get out!" He shouted.

Hyeri click her tongue and scoffed. "Fine Kwon. I wont call you as Mr. Kwon anymore just because you're my boss. Hell no. You're the same age as me and now you're no longer my boss. It is okay that you fired me. Yet I feel glad that I dont have to face you anymore, Kwon Haechan. And I dont need your freaking one thousand dollar salary. I'm going now and GoodBye!" She slam her palm on the table, causing the guy to flinch before rushing out of his room.

Reaching the lobby, she stomped off from the elevator, earning a curious stare from the others.

"Hyeri wait!" A male voice called.

Hyeri halted, sighing deeply before turning around only to lock eyes with her male friend, Jeon Jungkook.

"Whats wrong?" He ask. Eyes were full of concern, seeing the depressed Hyeri infront of him causing him to clenched his teeth.

"I'm fired" She simply replied, as if it was nothing.

Jungkook's eyes widen with his mouth parted. He blink a few times before raising his eyebrows. "Really?"