CHAPTER 9

[The next day]

Jungkook were in his house, laying on his bed. The sun shining through his room's curtain, straight to his bed and his face. Making his orbs color becomes more brighter.

He sigh before a multiple of groan came out of his mouth while rolling over and over again on the bed, tugging on his hair.

"Why!!?" He screamed.

His breath becomes heavy, his anger rising.

[Flashback,
Last night at Hyeri's house.]

Jungkook and Hoseok were in the living room while the girls in the kitchen, cooking for dinner.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, causing Jungkook to open his eyes from his sleep and went straight to the door. Once he open the door, he furrowed his eyebrow upon seeing the guest.

"Hi. I came to meet Hyeri" He smiled, showing his box-shaped smile.

Jungkook tensed up but he remain calm. "Oh. Uhm..she's in the kitchen." He said.

Taehyung were about to step inside the house but then Jungkook stop him. "W-wait! I'll call her" Jungkook ran to the kitchen.

"Oh Taehyung! Hi. Whats up?" Hyeri greet as soon as she saw him.

"I came to meet you, of course." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and giggled.

Jungkook stood behind Hyeri and watched them talking, mentally cursing and squealing in disgust at the cringey words that came out of Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung's eyes then landed on him, smiling. Hyeri turn around, wondering what was Taehyung looking at. She giggled and playfully hit Jungkook on the arm. "What are you doing here, Jungkook? Wanna join our conversation?" She asked.

"Uhm Hyeri. I want to talk with you. Only you" Taehyung said, emphisizing the word Only.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Hyeri. I'll get going now. Dont take too long, Hyeri. We're waiting for the dinner" He said and left, rolling his eyes.

After talking with each other, Taehyung excuse himself to go home but Hyeri stop him. "Taehyung! Lets eat dinner with us." She offered.

Taehyung tilted his head but he nod before Hyeri lead him straight to the dining room, followed by Hoseok and Jungkook, who were staring at each other in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the center seat while Jungkook on the opposite of him. Taehyung is one chair away from Hoseok, as Hyeri will be sitting next to him.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Hyeri invited me to eat dinner here" He said.

Hoseok frowned then look at Jungkook, signaling him a disgusting face.

"Hoseok. Let him eat here. Now, shut up and dont ask him anything anymore. He might get uncomfortable" Hyeri showed up and gave the plate at each of them.

"And where's your manner? Am I your younger brother or older?" Hoseok frowned, feeling a bit mad at her for calling him with only his name.

"Sorry" She apologised and sat on the chair, followed with the other girls.

They started eating and chatting with each other, but Jungkook just remain silent for the whole conversation, not interested with their topic. Neither Hoseok, he just keep on showing them a disgusting look when they locked eyes for almost forever, making the guy across Hoseok gripped his utensils hard while glaring at them.