CHAPTER 4

Sitting on the bed, Hoseok sigh deeply. Nothing to do and nothing was planned to do. His mind was blank.

Suddenly he stood up, stretching his body before walking out of his room. His eyes shifted to Hyeri's room door that were slightly wide open. He press his lips into a thin line.

He have the guts to stalk into her room but at the same time he felt guilty. A few minutes of staring at her room, he finally letting his feet dragging him into the room.

His eyes blink at the bright sunshine through the giant window. A big gold chandelier hang on the ceiling, amazing portrait hanging on the ocean blue coloured wall with a shadow of tree painted on the wall.

Hoseok walk into the room, scanning every corner, he realise and he admit that her room was beautiful, smart and creatives. He's jealous of it.

His eyes shifted to the King sized bed as his head tilted, face scrunched up upon seeing the flower on the bed. He walk towards it and pick it up, scanning the flower.

What in his mind is Hyeri doesnt have a boyfriend.

Hoseok click his tongue and saw the letter inside the flower before pulling it up. Setting the flower back on the bed, he unfold the letter and began reading.

Jung Hyeri,

Cheer up! Dont be sad. And by the way, I'm the same person as last night and I'm sorry about running away. Later you'll know who I am. Most importantly, I'm your number one fan. Once again, Cheer up and I love you♡

《Night guy》

Hoseok squealed at the cringe words on the letter. But he was shocked once he read the I'm the same person as last night part.

"Dont tell me you brought a guy home at night, Hyeri..or else I'll kill you" Hoseok mumbled, trying his best not to think negative and calmed himself.

He put the letter back in the flower and placed the flower back in its position before walking out of her room.

He went to the dining room and sat on one of the chair. Not long after, the bell rang. He jolt up on his seat, all his thoughts washed away as he stood up, jogging to the door and open it.

Once opening the door, he was greet by someone he didnt expect to come. The one and only Hyeri's close guy friend, Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widen upon seeing the latter before him and smiled. "Hey hyung. Long time no see. Where have you been?"

"Gwangju of course." Hoseok rolled his eyes and let the younger in as he lead him into the dining room.

"Oh. Where's Hyeri? I bought some food by the way." Jungkook said, giving a bag to Hoseok with foods in it.

"Hyeri's in the kitchen." He said before continuing while eyeing the plastic bag in his hand. "What is this?" Hoseok ask.

"Not a special foods though. Just donuts and churros" Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Churros? Good. I'm craving churros these days. Thank you Jungkook" Hoseok smiled, showing his small dimple.

"No problem"

Hoseok went to the kitchen with the foods and gave it to Hyeri, who was cutting some onions on the counter.

"What's this?" Hyeri raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok's lips curled upwards as he lean on the counter. "Jungkook came and bring some food"

"Oh where's he?"

"In the dining room" Hoseok simply answered and crossed his arm over his chest.

The kitchen was silence, only accompanied by the sounds of Hyeri cutting the onions, until Hoseok spoke up again.

"Hey sister" he called.

Hyeri faced him and hummed in response.

"I know this is all of a sudden, but do you..uhm something.. in a relationship with someone? Like couple?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Eh? Of course no! Well. I dont really trust every man. You know, I'm so picky over almost everything" she said and clicked her tongue before sighing. "Besides, you dont even get a girlfriend since high school, why bother asking me?" She mock and smirk.

Hoseok hit her on the shoulder as he sigh deeply. "I'm not ready for a relationship yet. Same as you, I'm so picky over almost everything" he chuckled.

"We're siblings bro" Hyeri giggled.

Hoseok smiled and shrugged before walking away, back to the dining room where he saw Jungkook sat on his previous seat before, playing with his phone.

***
Few minutes later, the girls finally finished cooking, at the same time, her friends were back from work for their lunch.

Everyone took their seat and began eating, the sounds of the utensils crashing on one another filled the room as everyone was too quiet.

Finally Hoseok, being eldest, decide to break the wall of silence and cleared his throat, glaring onto Hyeri.

Hyeri look up, eyebrows raising as the noodles hanging from her mouth. "Hm?" She hummed.

Hoseok stared on his plate for a while before shooking his head. "I'm done. Please wash the dish for me hm?" He smiled and stood up. Everyone's eyes were on him, curiousity filled them on his sudden action. "By the way Hyeri, we need to talk about something after this. Meet me in my room. Asap" he said before walking out of the dining room.

Hyeri furrowed her eyebrows as she look at each her friends.

"Whats wrong?" Jungkook ask.

"I dont know. Its so sudden" Hyeri said, heart-beat increased as she thought she had done something wrong. She really scared that if Hoseok mad, cause she knew how furious he looks when he was angry.

"Hyeri are you done? I can wash your dishes. You can go meet him" Jinhye said.

Hyeri hummed and stood up, thanking her before running up the stairs.

Hoseok's room door was slightly open, Hyeri slowly approach his room before knocking on the door. Hoseok, who was playing with his phone, look up and gestured her to come in.

Hyeri stood across him, nervousness increased in her as she fiddled with her fingers. "Oppa what do you want to talk about?" She ask, after gathering her courage and calmed herself.

Hoseok shifted his sight on the floor, biting his lips while thinking of how to start it.

"Is it about the food? Why? Its not delicious? Oppa tell me. I'll cook again for you. Or you want me to buy--"

"Hey heyy shh" Hoseok pulled her hands and sat her beside him, pressing his index finger on her plump and pink lips.

Hyeri stared at him with a nervous expression, eyebrows furrowed as she bit her lips.

"I'm sorry I went into your room. And what I wanted to talk about is...is the flower on your bed. Who's the night guy, Hyeri? Tell me. Please be honest with me"
_________________________________________