CHAPTER 6

Its a very relaxing day for Hyeri. Usually, she will wake up early and make a breakfast for her and the others before going to work, but today, even though the sun was already up, she's still in bed. Snoring as her mouth slightly parted, hair messy with her blanket layed on the floor instead of covering her body.

Hoseok, who was already wake up few hours ago, had finished showering, wearing a plain yellow t-shirt with a beach short pants, he went to Hyeri's bedroom, expecting her to sit on the bed with laptop on her lap. But his thoughts were washed away upon opening the door of her bedroom. The sight of her sleeping makes him grinned, how cute she was when sleeping messily.

Hoseok cleared his throat and shook her body to wake her up, but she's refusing to. Instead, she groaned and turn to the other side, back facing her brother.

Hoseok sigh while shaking his head. "Jung Hyeri wake up" He sofly said near her ear.

She groaned again.

He rolled his eyes and click his tongue, straightened his body. "Stubborn huh?" He smirk and stood up, walking into the bathroom as he filled the small bucket with water.

After filling the water into the bucket, he walk back into the bedroom, smirking as he stood beside her bed.

"Hyeri. I bought your favourite thing" He said, smirk never leave his face.

Hyeri open her eyes and turn around, before she could react, she had already covered with water, wetting her body and her bed.

She immediatly sat up, mouth slightly parted as she look around her, everything on the bed was wet, thankfully her phone was on the table.

"Oppa.." she blink, mouth still parted due to the shock.

Hoseok press his lips into a thin line, holding himself from laughing at the sight before him, he loves teasing Hyeri. He found it interesting and funny, that way he could feel happy, but at the same time he was worried that his jokes would get too much for her.

And he was right, Hyeri's shock expression turned into a frown as she glared at him, too hard and sharp that he doesnt realise that he was flinching upon seeing it.

"OPPA!" Hyeri shouted.

No one would get shock except Hoseok as everyone has gone to work, including Aerin, who's shift was today.

Hoseok suddenly felt guilty and bit his lip, rubbing his nape while trying to smile innocently. "Sorry.."

Hyeri tilted her head back and heaved a long sigh, before she yelled out a frustration scream. "Oppa my bed are all wet now! Why did you do that!?" She cried.

"Sorry dear.." Hoseok said, trying his best not to laugh as for him, it was funny. At the same time, he was impressed that he manage to make her mad, for the first time in forever, he finally get to see her angry.

"Get out" She said, tone was flat. Knowing that she's dead serious now, Hoseok gulp and turn to the door, slowly walking out of her room, but then he stop right on the door, turning around, she caught the sight of Hyeri's burn stare and he gulp again. "Get. Out." She said again, teeth gritted.

"Okay okay. Fine" Hoseok pressed his lips into a thin line and finally left, leaving the angry Hyeri.

Hyeri let out a frustration groan as she jump out of her bed and stomp off into the bathroom.

***
Hoseok sat on the couch, legs crossed onto each other. Watching the gag-concert, his laughs booming in the living room, laughing uncontrollably until one voice spoke.

"Happy now?" A flat tone of a girl's voice, stopping him from laughing as he turn his head towards the owner of the voice.

Wearing a black skinny jeans, a red puma sweater with a black beanie, Hyeri stood there, on the door of the living room, arms crossed over her chest while staring on him.