CHAPTER 5

"He's no one to me, oppa. I dont even know him. Trust me" Hyeri said, looking straight to her big brother while playing with the hem of her shirt.

Hoseok sigh. "Do you bring any guy home at night?" he ask.

"Oppa I told you! I dont have any boyfriend. I dont have any other guy friend. The only close guy friend I have is Jungkook"

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I was just curious about the night guy. Can you tell me the truth then?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he held her shoulder.

Heaving a deep sigh, Hyeri straightened her body and began telling him everything. Everything. Hoseok's reaction was hard to read, that makes Hyeri worried. Wondering either he's mad or not.

"Why didnt you stop him before he ran?" Hoseok ask, once the story ended.

"I cant. He's too fast." Hyeri shrugged.

"So this is the second time he gave you a flower?"

Hyeri nod and purse her lips. "His voice was so deep. So manly" she smiled.

Hoseok frowned. "Then what if he's manly? You like him?" He snap.

"I dont say I like him" Hyeri rolled her eyes.

Hoseok lean forward, resting his elbow on his lap while rubbing his chin with his fingers. "I cant let this happen continuesly. I need to do something" he said.

Hyeri smirk. "What? You want to be a hero? Nah..no need to"

"Shut up. This is for your safety and your friends. I think he's a psycho" Hoseok gritted his teeth.

"Eh no no no. Dont do anything stupid, oppa. Before everything gonna get worse" Hyeri refused.

"I'll stay here for a few days" Hoseok suddenly say, glaring hard onto the girl's dark-brown orbs.

"Op--"

"And! You have no choice" Hoseok cutt her off, pressing his index finger on her lips.

Hyeri sigh and rolled her eyes, raising both her arms in defeated. "Fine. You stay...here. In my house" she drop her arms on the mattress.

Hoseok smiled, stroking the girl's hair. "I just want to know who the night guy really is and protect you just in case he will break in your house at night?"

"Fine fine. And thanks for your concern..but I dont really thank you for that..because you're being overprotective" Hyeri sigh. "And I dont kinda like overprotective person."

"I'm your brother. Appreciate it that you have a protective brother like me, then having a brother who always ask for money to you" Hoseok shrugged.

"Yea yea..Thanks lord for giving me such a protective but annoying brother. And dont worry, I love him" Hyeri said while closing her eyes, head tilted upwards, pretending to pray.

Hoseok tsk'd and ruffled her hair. "I love you too, kiddo" he smirk.

"Stop calling me kiddo, Hobi" She rolled her eyes.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "You're calling me Hobi? Only Hobi? Thats so informal. Where's the word oppa?" He lean forward and flick her forehead, causing the girl to winced in pain while rubbing her forehead.

"Hobi oppa!" She corrected, glaring the boy with a pouted.

Hoseok smiled and ruffled her hair, making it looks so mess and trying to annoyed the girl. Then suddenly he sigh with a frown.

Hyeri tilted her head and stared at the boy, thinking of whats going on in his head that makes his bright smile faded in just a second.

"Oppa whats wrong?" She ask, looking so worried and concern for her brother.

"Nothing. Its just..I suddenly rewind the memory of us with dad" Hoseok smiled. A small yet painful smile.

Hyeri gulp and turn her head away, tears already brim in her eyes as she tried to hold it in. "Please dont talk about him"

"I met him few days ago. In Daegu. He  said he misses you a lot and he wanted to meet you so bad. Do you want to meet him?"

Hyeri gritted her teeth. "You know the answer oppa. I swear I would never want to meet him anymore. He's the cause of the divorce. Now we cant even meet mom...who was already moved to another country. Which she didnt even tell us where..she didnt even tell us her phone number..I almost lost everything. You're the only family member I have right now..I'm just scared to lost you too. I dont want to lost anyone anymore.." she sobbed.

"But I do found her email address" Hoseok suddenly spoke while rubbing her back in a circular motion.

Hyeri look up to him with teary eyes. "Huh? What?"

"Eomma" Hoseok showed a small smile. "I found her email address" his voice was cracked, as if he was holding in his sadness and tears.

"Is that suppose to be a good news?" Hyeri ask.

Hoseok hummed in response as he pat the girl's shoulder to comfort her. "I think it is. Thats the only way we could find her" he said.

"Did you contact her already?" Hyeri ask, straightening her body as she wiped her tears.

Hoseok pursed his lips while shaking his head slowly. "No. If you want me to message her now, I will"

"Uhm no. Dont!" Hyeri refused. "Lets just find where she live and we'll go there together to meet her, hm?" She raised an eyebrow.

"But I--"

"Oh! Sorry I forgot..you're busy with work.." Hyeri pouted. "Its okay..I'll go there by myself" she smiled.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok ask, eyes were full of concern.

"Yeah. Dont worry. For now, lets just find about her status and biodata. Can you do that, oppa?"

"Hm. Anything for you" He grinned.

While they were talking, suddenly Jungkook appeared on the door with a flower on his hands. "Sorry to interrupted. Someone sent you this" he passed the flower to Hyeri.

"Huh? Do you know who it is?" Hoseok ask.

"Someone rang the doorbell and when I open the door, there's no one but only this flower laying on the floor. It is probably for Hyeri cause she's the owner of this house"

"That makes sense" Hoseok said.

"Thank you, Jungkook" Hyeri said.

"I'll leave now..bye Hyeri. Bye hyung" He smiled before leaving the room.

"So. I'm guessing its the same person huh?" Hoseok smirk.

"Probably. The letter said so too" Hyeri shrugged.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrow. "Huh? Letter?"

Hyeri pass the letter that was placed in the flower to Hoseok as he read it.

"This guy really do love you huh?" Hoseok make a poker face.

Hyeri grinned. "This flower's name is Alstroemeria, means Friendship" Hyeri said. "This is the second time he gave me Alstroemeria. He really did want to be my friend, I guess" Hyeri pursed her lips.

"Heh..as if I gave him a permission to" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

***
"Did she get the flower?" Jimin ask.

Taehyung shrugged. "I saw a guy taking it. Which I assumed was Jungkook, her friend from the office"

"And I'm sure he will give it to Hyeri" Taehyung continued.

"Whats your plan tomorrow?" Jimin ask, eyes blinking few times as he look up to Taehyung. Look up because he was shorter than Taehyung.

"I wanna meet that bastard Kwon" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth.
_________________________________________