CHAPTER 2

"Its the same person who gave me the Alstroemeria" Hyeri said, frowning.

Aerin furrowed her eyebrow in confusion. "Huh?"

"Astroria?" Aerin ask.

Hyeri instantly rolled her eyes. "Its Als-tro-e-me-ria. Alstroemeria. Means Friendship." she said.

"Yeah I mean that. Someone give you a flower? Who? When?" Aerin ask impatiently.

Hyeri shrugged and pursed her lip. "I dont know who's the person but he's a guy, of course, because he has a super deep voice. And remember last night when I went downstairs after we have some movie night?" She ask as Aerin hummed in response.

"When I was walking pass the main door, I heard a muffle sound so I peek outside from the nearby window and I saw two person outside. I thought it was a robber or some strangers so I took the metal rod and open the door. But when I ask who they are, one of them ran away while the other one told me that he just want to give me a flower before he ran away as well" Hyeri explained.

"They are sneaking into your house in midnight?? Why dont you stop them from running away and drag them to police station!?" Aerin ask, frustrated.

"Whatever. As long as they are not trying to hurt me or anyone. Maybe  they're just fans" Hyeri shrugged.

"Says you. What if they come back again and bring a knife or gun and kill us?"

Hyeri flick her forehead with gritted teeth. "Think positive can you?"

"I was just saying. You're too kind to everyone. Can you.. be evil for once? When people criticize you, bother you, makes you stressed, you need to be evil for once. Tell them to stop. Dont just be quiet and let them do whatever they want. Hyeri..I'm not trying to be a teacher here. Me as your friend, I was just worried that you might be fooled by people. Yes I know you always say that you're not a fool to believe everyone so easily. But sometimes you need to think, what exactly is inside their mind although they look so innocent from the outside. Hm?" Aerin raised an eyebrow as she gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah yeah fine" Hyeri rolled her eyes. "I'm not mentally kind tho. I also has revenge in my head" she paused before she frowned. "I dont understand why people thought I'm a little kid who doesnt know what revenge or cruel is! I'm adult now, come on! I do know what cruel is! I even yelled at my boss today" Hyeri groaned.

"Wait what? You yelled to your boss? Why is that?" Aerin ask, curious.

Hyeri bit her lip and smile, a forced smile and her eyes was filled with mix expression. Sad nor happy, she doesnt know what she exactly feel right now. But she felt relief of being free from the 'stupid boss'.

"I'm fired" she smiled before continued. "But dont worry, I'm not sad right now. I'm okay. Really."

Aerin frowned. "But why? Why did you get fired?"

"Its not really my fault tho. Today is my first time of being late and I'm fired just because of that. I think he's not in his right mind"

"Nah..you started it again. Seriously? Getting fired just because you're late? And you say that he's not in his right mind? Oh god..when will I have the chance to see you get mad?" Aerin whined, brushing her palm all over her face in frustration.

Hyeri chuckled. "Well. Maybe next time" she smirk.

***
[Few minutes ago, the moment when Hyeri and Jungkook talk in the lobby]

He's there, with a black hoodie and a mask along with a shade. With his well-built and straight body, the way he dress making him looking like a celebrity, that catch all girl's attention. Standing across the two person talking, while watching her, even listening to their conversation. He gritted his teeth upon hearing the news about her getting fired, but he manage to control his anger.

With a fisted palm, he walk out of the building and into the dark alley, the short-cut alley that lead him to his second house, where he and Jimin live.

It was a big house, almost similar to a mansion, that he had bought two years ago. He never tell anyone about his second house, even his parents.

"Taehyung" Jimin called, who was laying on the couch with a game controller on his hands, probably playing games just now.

Taehyung turn to the voice and stood across the latter. "I just heard Hyeri got fired by Kwon. Follow me" he instructed, sounding like a boss.

Jimin sigh and rolled his eyes. "Got no chance to rest.." he mumbled before throwing the game controller on the sofa, and trailed behind Taehyung like a tail.

"Where are we going?" Jimin ask, closing the door behind him.

"To the flower shop, of course" Taehyung said, tone was flat, despite his already natural deep voice, it turn even more deep when he was so serious.

Sighing deeply, Jimin spoke. "For Hyeri again?" He ask.

Taehyung hummed in response, as Jimin fell silent after that, knowing the latter was not in a good mood right now.

***
Two hooded guy was walking at the backyard, slowly to the frontyard, they were wearing a mask, in order to prevent from getting caught by the cctv.

"Oh? Who's car is this?" Taehyung halted upon seeing the car that parked in the garage.

Jimin, who was trailing behind him, halted and bump onto his back before shifting his eyes at what Taehyung was watching.

"Eh? Car? Last night, there's no car in the garage right? Then who's--"

Taehyung press his palm on Jimin's mouth to shush him, as he watch the girl in the garden, watering the flowers.

"Who's that?" Jimin whispered.

Without a warning, Taehyung ran to the main door, setting the flower on the floor right infront of the door before rushing back to where they were hiding.

"Aish! Could you tell me when you're ready? You ran without a warning" Jimin smack his head.

Taehyung glared at him for a few seconds before walking to the backyard, slipping his small body in the bushes to get out of the area.

"Our secret door was awesome right? I feel like a princess, having a secret door in the bushes" Jimin giggled.

"Shush!" Taehyung smack him on the head.
_________________________________________